Channel Migrants

ditchman

said ...on the BBC this evening that if they keep coming like that..it will cost our country 5 Billion/year..to look after them

just on a slight tangent....how much /person will it cost to look after them on a barge.....you have a lot of costs there...rent of the barge ..doc's nurses...cooks...food...heating water...buses...blah blah blah

i bet it is more expensive that hotels

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, armsid said:

Weirauch17 while i am in favour of that approach there is no one here has the guts  to upset our European  "freinds" 

We don't have any European friends, the French take our money and laugh at Sunak's utter stupidity and Johnson for issuing every single fishing licence they asked for.  Our Politicians are a total embarrassment to the country, they are way beyond useless.

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

said ...on the BBC this evening that if they keep coming like that..it will cost our country 5 Billion/year..to look after them

just on a slight tangent....how much /person will it cost to look after them on a barge.....you have a lot of costs there...rent of the barge ..doc's nurses...cooks...food...heating water...buses...blah blah blah

i bet it is more expensive that hotels

5 billion , that’s 8 new hospitals and staff wages for 2.5 years

1 hour ago, marsh man said:

I wonder if these 100s upon 100s boat people get access to a dentist when they arrive , if they do you might see the first gun punt heading towards the White cliffs of Dover , minus the gun on the deck of course :good:

they all get instant access to medical services.....health check.....dental.....docs....

11 hours ago, ditchman said:

only when the voting system is changed...and that aint any time soon..............trouble is then in order to get power you will need to do deals with folk you hate.....as the MP's will be there "in-proportion"......it will be an utter cluster ****

Or when people realise continuing to vote for the same parties is utter madness. In fact wasn't it Einstein that said insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

9 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Our Politicians are a total embarrassment to the country, they are way beyond useless.

They are and we're well over due a change.

Edited by 12gauge82

7 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Or when people realise continuing to vote for the same parties is utter madness. In fact wasn't it Einstein that said insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

They are and we're well over due a change.

Change to what labour are just as bad if not worse?

11 hours ago, armsid said:

Weirauch17 while i am in favour of that approach there is no one here has the guts  to upset our European  "freinds" 

Reality check....... we don't have  any friends?

Not even in our own parliament?

It's difficult currently to work out who despises us the most, our own politicos or la grenouille and his mates?

Edited by old man

1 hour ago, Yellow Bear said:

You must be referring to the remoaners with their eyes on the bigger trough. This includes the so called civil servants

You could more than likely count on both hands the number of our Politicians that are for the people. The main one being Andrew Bridgen

i think that Swab the Decks father developed some type mind control in the camps and his son is using it on the politicians to get them on board - or it is straight forward blackmail 

5 hours ago, dead eye alan said:

Change to what labour are just as bad if not worse?

Agreed, but your proving my point.

One of the non main stream partys, that if elected would do something about all this woke nonsense like our immigration policy.

I'll vote reform or reclaim ect

Hello, what is it with the NHS doctor on TV this morning advocating that illegal boater's be given free services and being asked to pay is inhumane 🤔, there's a million UK residents in UK on waiting list for operations and many trying to get GP appointments, what is this country coming to 🤔

5 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, what is it with the NHS doctor on TV this morning advocating that illegal boater's be given free services and being asked to pay is inhumane 🤔, there's a million UK residents in UK on waiting list for operations and many trying to get GP appointments, what is this country coming to 🤔

A lot of NHS doctors and GPs live in an alternate reality where the NHS still functions as it did 20 years ago.

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

A lot of NHS doctors and GPs live in an alternate reality where the NHS still functions as it did 20 years ago.

I can't see anything other than that we are eff'd from every which way.

Up the revolution (never thought I'd utter that phrase).

23 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Thats an unlikely prospect Im afraid , people are too comfortable , and theres too much leverage.
There are likely plenty in power who already think we have too much freedom already , and would welcome a quasi police state.
But society as we know it is a fragile thing , look at how riots start over the most inconsequential things, they never seem to have any longevity though, and the surveillance technology available is such that only common street rats have any inclination for it.
Revolution starts in the mind, and often stays there these days.

Well because we need to know who is here legally and then get free treatment on the NHS it's about time we had identity cards that what I say....blather, blather, Gammon, Gammon.

For I do fear that as others wisely have also said that this is how the UK will become a quasi police state.

And many will not only welcome it but actively invite those measures that enable it because they will bleat like Orwell's sheep orchestrated by certain presenters on GB News "it will stop the migrants abusing the system".

If you seek the real "enemies of the state" look closer to home in the corner of your living room.

Many of those people....the Rees Moggs and Farages of this world...who would use your concerns to lever them into power....they are actually NOT your friends.

11 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

"it will stop the migrants abusing the system".

There is no real will in government , or opposition, to stop migrants abusing the system, or hospitality of the UK, in fact its a very rare occasion when politicos use the term 'abusing'.
Yet that is exactly what they are doing.

The days seem to have passed where these 'refugees' are quoted as 'fleeing war and persecution' and its generally taken as a given that they are what they are, economic migrants.

Yet now the mask has been removed, still nothing , no coherent measures to stop them , or at least , send them back, because government has let the civil service do whatever they please when it comes to implementing border control, or lack of it.

GB news goes against the grain and calls it out for what it is, you may not like Farage , or Mogg, but tell me they arent calling out the truth.

How many can we take ?
The NHS is falling apart, housing is a mess, and we are paying for anyone who turns up to live an easy carefree life by their standards.
How much longer can we financially do this, before our society becomes unviable in its present form ?

And thats a genuine question.

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

coupled with "first up against the wall"....and .."where's the bag of lime":shoot::crazy:..........:lol:

Edited by ditchman

6 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

You must be referring to the remoaners with their eyes on the bigger trough. This includes the so called civil servants

Nope, sadly, I mean all who don't put our populace first in every respect! The people who have created and financed our country appear to be despised at every opportunity compared to the rest of of the world?

Their ability to use the terrorism act against any one they choose was a master stroke of manipulation?

Edited by old man

It's inevitable that people will want to come from countries where they have no prospects to countries where even delivering pizzas or working in a car wash is like a dream come true.

Take west Africa as an example, the population is exploding yet the country produces no wealth to support all those extra people.

On 03/08/2022 at 19:21, ditchman said:

15 years ago his and his wifes property portfolio was valued at £60 million..................that was then:w00t:

it would take a very clever person to value his empire now.........it would be hidden and all over the place

His aim is to become the richest man in the graveyard. Let’s hope the tax man takes 40% in inheritance tax!

2 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

Well because we need to know who is here legally and then get free treatment on the NHS it's about time we had identity cards that what I say....blather, blather, Gammon, Gammon.

For I do fear that as others wisely have also said that this is how the UK will become a quasi police state.

And many will not only welcome it but actively invite those measures that enable it because they will bleat like Orwell's sheep orchestrated by certain presenters on GB News "it will stop the migrants abusing the system".

If you seek the real "enemies of the state" look closer to home in the corner of your living room.

Many of those people....the Rees Moggs and Farages of this world...who would use your concerns to lever them into power....they are actually NOT your friends.

Hardly anyone is calling for mandatory id cards, that's more of a far left standpoint. We do need to stop the illegal immigrants and would for the most part stop overnight if we simply dump them straight back on French beaches. What economic migrant is going to want to pay thousands of pounds to get here knowing full well they'll simply get removed and loose their money.

4 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Seven and a half million.

4 hours ago, Penelope said:

This, in days gone past there would be many heads on spikes for what this lot have done to the country.