Jump to content

It’s a great day


team tractor
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, team tractor said:

I’m divorced 😊😊😊 it’s all come through today . Financial done too . Oh yeah 

 

time to move forward now 

and if I might say so be more careful on your choices...OK grumpy old lag I know but I may not be perfect but seldom wrong.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

and if I might say so be more careful on your choices...OK grumpy old lag I know but I may not be perfect but seldom wrong.

 

I’m currently seeing someone 😂

1 hour ago, clangerman said:

best money you will ever spend don’t make the same mistake twice stick to single and mingle 

Buying a thermal instead 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, old man said:

I sense the merry go round has started already?

Congratulations.

Be wary?

 

Oh, let him have his fun, but when you get the wedding invite, go along and object on the grounds of his being of unsound mind

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Congratulations Nath 👍.

When's the next wedding ?  😄.

How did you get on with the girl from over this way ?.

Don’t ask 😂. Seeing another now . 
 

Just now, amateur said:

Oh, let him have his fun, but when you get the wedding invite, go along and object on the grounds of his being of unsound mind

😂😂😂 

4 minutes ago, old man said:

I sense the merry go round has started already?

Congratulations.

Be wary?

 

Never will I get married again . I’ll also never have more kids either as I’m butchered. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, team tractor said:

Don’t ask 😂. Seeing another now . 
 

😂😂😂 

Never will I get married again . I’ll also never have more kids either as I’m butchered. 
 

I wonder what odds William Hill would give on you not getting married again 😁.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, team tractor said:

Don’t ask 😂. Seeing another now . 
 

😂😂😂 

Never will I get married again . I’ll also never have more kids either as I’m butchered. 
 

Was going to suggest a visit to the vet. :good: Sound as a pound. 

Just get a contract maybe?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bottletopbill said:

If you have been through the library you are more than a book worm

I’ve dated over 30 ladies the last 18 months. A lot were lovely but I just didn’t feel it . Dated a few for1-  6 months . Had a break for 4 months and boom . Found a lovely lady that loves shooting 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, team tractor said:

I’m divorced 😊😊😊 it’s all come through today . Financial done too . Oh yeah 

Pleasure and pain I guess, onwards and upwards fella 👍👍🍺🍺

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, team tractor said:

I’ve dated over 30 ladies the last 18 months. A lot were lovely but I just didn’t feel it . Dated a few for1-  6 months . Had a break for 4 months and boom . Found a lovely lady that loves shooting 

Never upset a women with easy access to firearms. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mice! said:

Pleasure and pain I guess, onwards and upwards fella 👍👍🍺🍺

It’s nice know I’ve still got my house etc as it was all mine before .

3 hours ago, loriusgarrulus said:

Unsound body too the amount of accidents. 

Life’s for living 😁. I’ve just ordered a new bike too 

4 hours ago, Walker570 said:

I couldn’t risk all that again . I’ve been ok on my own really 😊

5 hours ago, mel b3 said:

I wonder what odds William Hill would give on you not getting married again 😁.

😂😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...