eBay

Cranfield

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I rarely use Ebay these days - but when I did I used 'Bidnapper' https://www.bidnapper.com/ , once set up with your Ebay UserID one simply pastes the the Ebay Item number into Bidnapper and the maximum amount you want to bid and leave it to do it's stuff.   It waits until the last few seconds of the auction before bidding, offering the lowest possible increment within your set limit to secure the item.  You don't have to watch the item, your bid can't be beaten because the auction has closed before the other bidders even realise what's just happened.  Naughty and not in the spirit etc but highly effective. 

14 hours ago, crossy 666 said:

Me and the mrs got waisted one night and when we woke up in the morning we noticed loads of funny markings on the patio. Turns out we brought a conservatory in the night the seller was selling A pushing bike I was interested in and it went down hill from there we think 😂🤦‍♂️

We gave ours away free if they took it down and removed it, I had to help and boy did it take some getting apart.

11 hours ago, Cosmicblue said:

I rarely use Ebay these days - but when I did I used 'Bidnapper' https://www.bidnapper.com/ , once set up with your Ebay UserID one simply pastes the the Ebay Item number into Bidnapper and the maximum amount you want to bid and leave it to do it's stuff.   It waits until the last few seconds of the auction before bidding, offering the lowest possible increment within your set limit to secure the item.  You don't have to watch the item, your bid can't be beaten because the auction has closed before the other bidders even realise what's just happened.  Naughty and not in the spirit etc but highly effective. 

You dirty, cheating 😆😆

Done a bit of buying and selling on ebay over the years. Got some good bit and bobs, i do have a habit of forgetting to look at the postage price, as sometimes i have not saved money as combined with the post price, the product has not been a bargain! Got some good Altberg boots from ebay.

Cheers Aled

Edited by Aled

On 30/06/2022 at 20:16, mel b3 said:

I'd love to be able to tell you all about the spangley leather hotpants , with oversized  and studded codpiece,  that dave commissioned.  But customer confidentiality laws forbid me ....doh .

Ah but the question is studs facing out or in on the codpiece?

We’re the *cup*  measurements supplied ?

Agriv8

13 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

Ah but the question is studs facing out or in on the codpiece?

We’re the *cup*  measurements supplied ?

Agriv8

His standard order is , liberace sequins ,  studs on the inside , thimble sized cup.

5 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well Lin fitted them for me!  :cool1:

She did say that she had a very very very small matter to attend to .

31 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

But RED cartridges work better EVERYTIME!:cool1:

It is already a very well established fact , that men that shoot with red cartridges,  only do so to make up for a lack of shooting ability. The phenomenon is very similar to the one that makes men with tiny todgers,  and lack of ability in the budoir , buy sports cars .😁