“Beardo”

shaun4860

Ive been messing about and creating mayhem on PW for 15 years now.....i have only met a handful of people on this forum......

what is disturbing and also very sad is watching Avatar's dissapear due to folk passing away.......you get used to a way of life when you enter the forum ...you get used to seeing regular Avatar's.........then bit by bit they disapeare........and you miss seeing them........ive got to an age where change is not something i can deal with easily.....

i didnt know Beardo....but i will miss him as he was part of this weird commmunity

RIP boi.......

My heart sunk when I saw this on Facebook this morning. A thoroughly nice gentleman who was very kind to me when I was much younger than I am now! I can’t begin to comprehend how his family must be feeling. 

I have fond memories of him at the PW events I attended, and I signed into this forum today, having apparently not logged in for over six years to pay my respects. I must say, it’s heartening to still see so many familiar names that I put faces to over the years still on here. I hope you’re all well and raised a glass to him tonight. I certainly did. 

All the best,

FM 

• 1 month later...

Still can't believe @Beardois gone. His funeral was today, and he was aged just 51. His wife has set-up a JustGiving page, and I thought I would pop the link on here just in case anyone would like to make a donation: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/nick-frewin I know he had a lot of friends on here, virtually and in person.

There is also a link to his funeral service I'll pop below, when his Mum does a reading it brings tears. Only 51 years old. He was just such a great guy, would always help and his professionalism was second to none. But he knew how to have a good time, and I enjoyed sharing several drinks with him over the years at the Charity Shoots and outside of. He played a huge roll at the Charity Shoots, and gave us our banner. In fact for those that haven't met him, there's a snap of him here in a familiar cheeky pose at the shoot front centre. The resolution isn't great, but he looks much like his avatar. A huge character and a great guy. Going to miss you @Beardo. 

charityshoot2015.jpg