Glitter is out !

derbyduck

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think what dont ring true is ..........Lester Piggort can lose his knighthood for a small tax evasion...................yet Sir cyril Smith ....known peodophile and practising ......and sitting in the house of commons ...hangs onto his.....the same for saville.......paul gad goes down for 16 years and is out in 8.........

the high offices in this land are riddled with peodophiles and im sure there is some underground organisation that revelles in access to participants.....read on google the history ofthe P.I.E. organisation

westminster .....Military intellegence....civil service ....seems to be rotton with peodphiles...yet because of their connections either they go under the radar or the judicery go easy on them ................

go figure

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

Sir cyril Smith ....known peodophile and practising 

go figure

You'd have thought, yes, if the allegations were true that after all that many years he'd have been more competent at it rather than just still practicing.

Anyhow reminds me of the time I was thinking of joining the Army...a well known cavalry regiment no less. And being interviewed by the Colonel.

"Well," he said, "In the Mess on Monday and Tuesday we get drunk on brandy until we make ourselves sick."

"Oh. I'm sorry Colonel I don't think I'd like that."

"Well pity, never mind on Thursday and Friday we go into Bielefeld and the local brothel and have sex with the women there until we can't walk."

"Well pity, on Friday and Saturday we play cards and other games of chance until we've spent all our allowance money until what's left of it's all gone.

"What? Don't drink, don't gamble, don't enjoy sex with women. What are you? Sort sort of homosexual?"

"No Sir. Certainly not!"

"Well pity, you're certainly not going to enjoy Sundays in the Mess then either..."

Edited by enfieldspares

It's strange how GG is pilloried but he is only one.  The visable part of an iceberg of various weirdos. People like Saville and GG cross a divide from admiring to actually handling.  On a foreign holiday I  met up with a serving female prision officer and she told me that ( at that time) Maidstone gaol had a wing full of weirdos in "solitary confinement".  But they weren't in solitary confinement as such.  They were segregated from the other prisioners.  She said that it was more of a school where minor offenders came out educated as to how to target, manipulate,  assault and enjoy whatever took their fancy.  They put themselves into positions of power, trust and access. Back in Savilles time the lads in pop groups did exactly the same.  How many impressionable  teen girls were willingly used back then using it as a badge of street cred... look at me I've had xyz. No one goes after these "pop stars "  for exercising these underage girls.?  There wouldn't  be gaols big enough.  Back then the attitudes were go on my son fill your boots. If it were now im sure that a lot mlre would be investigated like the footballer mendy in the news the other day.

On 04/02/2023 at 16:46, ditchman said:

I think what dont ring true is ..........Lester Piggort can lose his knighthood for a small tax evasion...................yet Sir cyril Smith ....known peodophile and practising ......and sitting in the house of commons ...hangs onto his.....the same for saville.......paul gad goes down for 16 years and is out in 8.........

the high offices in this land are riddled with peodophiles and im sure there is some underground organisation that revelles in access to participants.....read on google the history ofthe P.I.E. organisation

westminster .....Military intellegence....civil service ....seems to be rotton with peodphiles...yet because of their connections either they go under the radar or the judicery go easy on them ................

go figure

Some of the most seriously treated offences are those that involve defrauding the government - and I said treated - while more abhorrent crimes get far less

Our countrys criminal justice system is broken. We need to cut the extortionate costs associated with rehabilitation and move to harsh prison time instead. Bring back the death penalty for the most serious offences and whole life sentencing for other serious or repeat offenders, with harsh time do prisoners don't want to come back and those that do can be warehoused cheaply. 

45 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Our countrys criminal justice system is broken. We need to cut the extortionate costs associated with rehabilitation and move to harsh prison time instead. Bring back the death penalty for the most serious offences and whole life sentencing for other serious or repeat offenders, with harsh time do prisoners don't want to come back and those that do can be warehoused cheaply. 

Birching! 
Bring back the birch, that’ll discourage them.They wouldn’t want a repeat dose of that.

3 hours ago, London Best said:

Birching! 
Bring back the birch, that’ll discourage them.They wouldn’t want a repeat dose of that.

i dont think birching was effective enough.............a cat-o-9tails...was far more effective i rekon ...when it flayed the flesh from your back and then had salt rubbed in to the wounds...............i had worse than the birch when i was at skool....being brought down at 10 at night by matron ...to be whipped from my bum to the back of my legs....and in the morning matron would change my bedsheets as they had watery red sripes on them..................

birching is for nancy's..

• 1 month later...