Boris Johnson … jumped before being pushed?!

Lloyd90

47 minutes ago, ditchman said:

you are really getting into this aint you ?

its so gratifying that when i go to so much trouble into delving into the lives of the rich and famous.....i get so much decent feedback from the masses :good:

I'm waiting for you to provide the link betweem Boris Johnson and Vladimir Putin.

I'm sure that your addled brain will conjure something up.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, wymberley said:

Interestingly and not yet mentioned is the fact that the grandmother of a women called Margaret Roberts had a financial interest in a shop in County Donegal which permitted the purchase of a similar establishment In Lincolnshire a few years later.

..................and thus gives birth to Mr Whippy.....

16 minutes ago, amateur said:

I'm waiting for you to provide the link betweem Boris Johnson and Vladimir Putin.

dont be silly

17 minutes ago, amateur said:

the only link i can make with Boris Jonhson is he is related to Atterturk of Turkey....so Boris could possibly push his claim as either king of turkey or the Holy roman emperor....

13 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I wonder who took the video at partygate 🤔

the school sneak......who knew he could make money from it at a later date...............who the hell wants to be in politics with little scumbags surrounding you everywhere you go.....

at one time we only moaned at MP's.......but now its snivel servants...........cretinous SPADS......and MP's...........parliament is like an open sewer........

4 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I wonder if Liz Truss picked up £115,000 pension from her short time as PM 

Yes, for the rest of her life.

Going back on topic, we now know the answer - he knew the results of the inquiry before we did, and so jumped before he could be pushed.

On 18/06/2023 at 09:33, ditchman said:

the school sneak......who knew he could make money from it at a later date...............who the hell wants to be in politics with little scumbags surrounding you everywhere you go.....

at one time we only moaned at MP's.......but now its snivel servants...........cretinous SPADS......and MP's...........parliament is like an open sewer........

Come on ditchy, they all want to be in politics? The ability to be up to their snouts in the  trough and be subjected to constant baksheesh is absolute heaven if coupled with an off shore account? Nothing not to like for the below average MP?

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

that video of the party is totally cringe foder.............my god its those silly little children that dictate the future for me and you have..............absoloughtly bloody appalling

It is absolutely appalling but will never change as they won't allow it to?

On 18/06/2023 at 09:33, ditchman said:

I won't make apologies for Boris, but I don't think he's done anything a multitude of MP s haven't. 

What galls me is that the chair of the committee is still a figure in politics. 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/mar/02/how-paedophiles-infiltrated-the-left-harriet-harman-patricia-hewitt

FB_IMG_1687254474655.jpg

18 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

He was found guilty because of  a photograph its a pity this video didn't come to light quicker it would have saved some time nobody can argue that that wasn't a party    

It isn't about the parties, although they are bad enough in themselves. It's about the fact that he repeatedly lied about them, about his own knowledge of them and about his own involvement.

Nobody should be surprised, he has spent his whole life lying about everything. He isn't the first Prime Minister to have lied consistently, Harold Wilson and Tony Blair were serial liars too, but Johnson was at an entirely new level.

9 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

I won't make apologies for Boris, but I don't think he's done anything a multitude of MP s haven't. 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/mar/02/how-paedophiles-infiltrated-the-left-harriet-harman-patricia-hewitt

FB_IMG_1687254474655.jpg

Agreed, but that doesn't mean that the findings of her committee were any less valid.

25 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

FB_IMG_1687254474655.jpg

i am still totally gobsmacked over the dis-interest shown in the Hewitt/Harman P.I.E. ...set-up........i still read about it and i am appalled .................Harman needs to be locked up....just as well Hewitt is dead...

10 minutes ago, GHE said:

Agreed, but that doesn't mean that the findings of her committee were any less valid

As I said, Boris knew he'd done wrong, but he's now been blacklisted from politics, and the media seem intent on keeping it going, just in case he has some Lazaras moment... Starmer had some parties too, as did a host of other MP s, riding roughshod over the 'rules' they proposed and championed, hypocrites the lot of them. 

At least Boris never belonged to an organisation like PIE, yet people like harman, and others, should have been ostracised from politics for ever, yet they get to sit in judgmental of a man who turned a blind eye to a couple of parties, they turned a blind eye to predatory pedophilia. 

34 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

FB_IMG_1687254474655.jpg

Ah, the minor attracted people's advocates.

I always thought they were called paedophiles, funny that.

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

As I said, Boris knew he'd done wrong, but he's now been blacklisted from politics, and the media seem intent on keeping it going, just in case he has some Lazaras moment... Starmer had some parties too, as did a host of other MP s, riding roughshod over the 'rules' they proposed and championed, hypocrites the lot of them. 

At least Boris never belonged to an organisation like PIE, yet people like harman, and others, should have been ostracised from politics for ever, yet they get to sit in judgmental of a man who turned a blind eye to a couple of parties, they turned a blind eye to predatory pedophilia. 

yup well said

On 20/06/2023 at 10:59, Rewulf said:

FB_IMG_1687254474655.jpg

I know my thoughts on these pair but dare'nt say it on an open forum

Boris was stitched up good and proper by Sue Gray who it turns out was not the impartial Civil Servant she was supposed to be.

Then his case was heard by a Parliamentary Standards Committee headed by Labour arch remainer Harriet Harman and she was clearly out to nail him.

I reckon he was lucky not to have been burnt at the stake on Parliament Green

It's clear that Harman was never going to give him a fair hearing. (even if she had he would have been found guilty in my view). However, it reflects badly on Harman because it clearly was a kangaroo court and history always has the last word