Shooting

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, nobbyathome said:

I have got to say well done ladyjack for offering a days shooting to our forum members please don’t be put off offering it again by some of the members that are quite rude I am far to far away to take up your offer please ignore the trolls and give someone a good day out in the field 

Thank you, I will be offering days out on this huge farm as it is far to big for me to shoot alone,I certainly won't be put off by someone who seems to think he knows  better than anyone else, hopefully a decent member will take up the offer and we have many days good sport,

16 hours ago, Mr grumpy said:

Correct.that is what it should be about.having an enjoyable day.it would seem that foxhunter1 and his ilk are only in it for the numbers.in which case,why not shoot clays.as for harassing ladyjack about his day,all I can say is .what a 🔔end !

Exactly what he is,

Edited by ladyjack
Missed something out

W.T.H  take no notice ....

Lady Jack is a genuinely  nice guy .... offers like his are far and few between ....and do not deserve people taking the urine !!

And yes before you get on my case I have met and shot with the guy on his land 

Edited by hodge911

On 21/08/2023 at 12:38, hodge911 said:

W.T.H  take no notice ....

Lady Jack is a genuinely  nice guy .... offers like his are far and few between ....and do not deserve people taking the urine !!

And yes before you get on my case I have met and shot with the guy on his land 

Hi mate,long time since we spoke,how are things with you, I think we shot were the hotel is,I have another farm same sort of area but a bit bigger if you can get any bigger farms,are you getting out much these days,did you manage to make any clocks out of those discs I fetched over for you, how is your wife keeping, 

• 2 months later...
On 17/08/2023 at 11:40, ladyjack said:

Thank you, I will be offering days out on this huge farm as it is far to big for me to shoot alone,I certainly won't be put off by someone who seems to think he knows  better than anyone else, hopefully a decent member will take up the offer and we have many days good sport,

Exactly what he is,

Just seen this whole debate 😂 I think the bag between us might have only been about 20 birds but it was a challenging day with changing wind and lots of farm activity scattering the birds. 
full credit to Dave for a great day out, a sound bloke and good company and should he offer anymore days I’d be more than happy to take him up on those offers! 

40 minutes ago, TVPC said:

Just in prudhoe, if you haven't already picked some people, happy to help out  as and when. 

07540942811 is my contact

Cheers 

Sam

Sam if I was you I would pm your phone number and delete it from the forum there are trolls about on every forum luckily pigeonwatch is very light on them but you never know 

Only just read this thread and can't understand how an absolutely cracking, genuine offer got turned into an idiotic argument by a clown bragging how many he shoots.

For the record I would enjoy a day whether I shot a 1000 or even none, getting out, having a go, enjoying the outdoors and good company is what it's all about. Any birds shot is a bonus.

Well done LadyJack for offering a day out 👏👏👏

On 18/11/2023 at 12:39, 12gauge82 said:

Only just read this thread and can't understand how an absolutely cracking, genuine offer got turned into an idiotic argument by a clown bragging how many he shoots.

For the record I would enjoy a day whether I shot a 1000 or even none, getting out, having a go, enjoying the outdoors and good company is what it's all about. Any birds shot is a bonus.

Well done LadyJack for offering a day out 👏👏👏

Thanks mate, I just ignore ********* like him,it won't stop me offering days out ,its nice to have some company,