Shooting

Hope I don't live to regret this, but thinking of offering some shooting on a drilled field getting done as I speak, this is does not mean you can go and shoot this farm when you feel like it, if everything works out then I will invite again, you must have sgc licence and insurance which will be asked for, i have one person from the forum who wants to come, iam thinking maybe another 2 guns,one person will travel with me in my vehicle so need one other to take the other 2,whether you know each other or not,iam not taking all separate cars,sorry if a bit long winds but just so we know wrre we stand,would help if fit as you may have to carry your gear unless not all of it is not drilled,then you can drive to were you want to shoot drop gear off and move your car out of the way, obviously a 4x4 is needed i intend to leave my house at 6 ish on coming Friday and shoot till about dinner time,as other lad needs to get back to Chester le Street,if interested please enquire ,email Cdavethegun@aol.com  not on here thanks, this is first come first served, thanks Dave PS the farm is past Rothbury, hopefully someone can return the favour, 

Edited by ladyjack
Missed something out

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 09/08/2023 at 18:07, Scrimshanker said:

👏 good man

Great offer, hopefully they don’t let you down and leave you regretting it. 

Can't believe no one took my offer up,I did have video of the field with many hundreds of birds flying onto it but could not load it,ah well looks like just me and a lad from Chester le Street going,will update when I get back,

Only 2 of us went,shot a few pidgeon and crows,missed a few definitely needed 2 more guns as the field we shot was big could of kept them moving if more guns,still I enjoyed it, I think Jamie had a good time  but only he can answer that,j think I worn him out as he fell asleep on way back,at least his dog stayed awake, ha ha,looking forward to having another go on Monday, cant load photos kees saying file to big and don't know how to crop,

How to turn a nice offer into an anatomy swinging exercise 👏🏻

@FOXHUNTER1 they where clearly some damn good days that you had and days that I would certainly have enjoyed. but, on the same hand I’ve enjoyed the days where I’ve sat and watched the deer with not a lot else going on, I’ve enjoyed the days where the birds just sit on the electric lines with no interest in decoying or coming anywhere near shot range. Sometimes for some people it’s about just getting out there and having a go rather than sitting at home.

19 minutes ago, Spr1985 said:

How to turn a nice offer into an anatomy swinging exercise 👏🏻

@FOXHUNTER1 they where clearly some damn good days that you had and days that I would certainly have enjoyed. but, on the same hand I’ve enjoyed the days where I’ve sat and watched the deer with not a lot else going on, I’ve enjoyed the days where the birds just sit on the electric lines with no interest in decoying or coming anywhere near shot range. Sometimes for some people it’s about just getting out there and having a go rather than sitting at home.

I know I just love being out , cant stand being indoors but on a day when nothing is happening to me it's a disappointment. 

Shooting is my passion ❤

1 hour ago, humperdingle said:

***Swoons***

Please explain?

Some people just don't get the opportunity to try there hand at decoying and a huge well done for the op to offer taking someone who he had never met , no doubt he had done his homework in trying too find the best place to get a bit of shooting and I know how nerve wrecking it is to take strangers out to give them some sport , do it really matter what the bag was and to be honest what difference would it make to us if they got a few or a load .

Give the bloke some credit instead of trying of insult him , if he said he didn't count them  , well leave it at that , I believe him and so should everyone else .

9 hours ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

🤪

Never counted yeah right 🤣🤣

Sounds about right 🤪🤪