Ugly head reared again.....

ditchman

Row erupting once again..........this time it is "Quote unquote".........."Lionesses football squad not representertive of racially diverse Britain....."

ive been waiting for some moronic left wing minority group to come out with this verbal sewer garbage....and here it is ....

im ******* sick to death of these above described factions gobbing off...and questioning my moral compass................also it has been reported that the family of Gladstone has or is making reperations to the underfoot black community as he was involved in the slave trade........

with the way this yellow backboned and sucessive govt's have let this and other things happen in our country...is just getting beyond belief....if this is allowed to continue and proliferate...there will be blood on the streets.....even at my age and senility when i hear or see the word Khan ...a red mist drops over my eyes

serious rant over

i shall go and have a cup of tea....which was proberly picked by poorly payed underprivilaged enslaved coloured people...................and quite honestly i dont give a ****

part of my family is from county cork The Ryan's....they had a couple of barqentines and made their dosh running slaves and spices off the west coast of Africa......

im waiting for the knock on the door..........

2nd smaller rant over

carry on ...as you were....have a nice day

if you dont hear from me ive proberly been de-banked or something similar

Edited by ditchman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Woke apologists the lot of them.

Lets get back to the days of the BEST PERSON for the JOB!

you are right Dave.....but unfortunatly that is an aguement the woke pressure groups dont accept at all.........

Edited by ditchman

1 hour ago, ShootingEgg said:

You cannot play them if they don't actually play football!!! Or to the standard of international quality ..

Same with any job you have to chose who is best for the job. No negative or positive discrimination....

I would argue there's no such thing as positive discrimination, just discrimination.

28 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

What about the women only lists?

Discrimination against men....

But now everybody wants Equity - sounds very nice until people realize that they want to chop everybody's legs and arms off to make us all the same (figuratively/metaphorically) to me they are pushing to the lowest common denominator...

10 minutes ago, discobob said:

Discrimination against men....

But now everybody wants Equity - sounds very nice until people realize that they want to chop everybody's legs and arms off to make us all the same (figuratively/metaphorically) to me they are pushing to the lowest common denominator...

Yes of course, but under the Labour Party candidate selection process, women were selected because of their gender rather than their ability!

3 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Unless there's an actual reason to be a women for a job role, it's discrimination, simple as that.

define what sort of "woman" are we talking about ....you must be more accuarate in what you say as not to cause offence

I was trying to think of a smart or funny answer to this thread, but to be honest, I can't be *****. Just sick of all the rubbish that's coming out of the "Woke" mouths. Is this government all women (or identify as) now, because none of them appear to have any round dangly bits?

16 hours ago, ditchman said:

Row erupting once again..........this time it is "Quote unquote".........."Lionesses football squad not representertive of racially diverse Britain....."

ive been waiting for some moronic left wing minority group to come out with this verbal sewer garbage....and here it is ....

im ******* sick to death of these above described factions gobbing off...and questioning my moral compass................also it has been reported that the family of Gladstone has or is making reperations to the underfoot black community as he was involved in the slave trade........

with the way this yellow backboned and sucessive govt's have let this and other things happen in our country...is just getting beyond belief....if this is allowed to continue and proliferate...there will be blood on the streets.....even at my age and senility when i hear or see the word Khan ...a red mist drops over my eyes

serious rant over

i shall go and have a cup of tea....which was proberly picked by poorly payed underprivilaged enslaved coloured people...................and quite honestly i dont give a ****

part of my family is from county cork The Ryan's....they had a couple of barqentines and made their dosh running slaves and spices off the west coast of Africa......

im waiting for the knock on the door..........

2nd smaller rant over

carry on ...as you were....have a nice day

if you dont hear from me ive proberly been de-banked or something similar

the comment was made by Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones MBE, he claimed England's World Cup Lioness squad 'isn't that diverse' and filled with 'blonde, blue-eyed' football stars, best is, he’s a farmer and runs the Black Farmer Scholarship UK which is only open to black and Asian youngsters.

That does not sound very diverse to me.

16 hours ago, Gordon R said:

This was raised by some clown a couple of years ago. The same argument didn't apply to one of our relay teams - who were all black. 

Come on Gorden, you know it only ever works one way.

Larry Fink's ESG is a major cause. I have recently had to endure 9 hours on on line ESG training, where I have been told that the western world is cause of all problems.

13 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Yes of course, but under the Labour Party candidate selection process, women were selected because of their gender rather than their ability!

I assume that includes Mr. Edward Izzard, too.

1 hour ago, Robden said:

I was trying to think of a smart or funny answer to this thread, but to be honest, I can't be *****. Just sick of all the rubbish that's coming out of the "Woke" mouths. Is this government all women (or identify as) now, because none of them appear to have any round dangly bits?

It's demoralising and that is the intent. 

16 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

I would argue there's no such thing as positive discrimination, just discrimination.

It's the new in theng and buzz words. Trust me... Where I work is all about it... 

I live in a predominantly white British area, so much so that 80% of graduates for one role we put out for were white British male. So what a surprise when all applications were white British men... Got told we didn't have a diverse enough interview pool. How could we?!?!?