My best night rat shooting with the HW 77 and Pulsar C50.

simon6ppc

Bloody 'ell simon.....you keep using that springer you are going to have an arm like a bloody fiddler crab....then you will be stuffing pellets in your mouth....and scrumping apples for yer granny.........

retro shooting par exellance...:lol:   :good:

look forward to report on the new scope 

Don't worry about the you tube negative feedback. There's always someone who will disagree with any topic you could name, especially on a keyboard, and they probably know very little if anything about the topic.

You entertain us and educate us with your knowledge of shooting, the effort you put in to the shooting and production of your videos are way beyond most people.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, 30-6 said:

Don't worry about the you tube negative feedback. There's always someone who will disagree with any topic you could name, especially on a keyboard, and they probably know very little if anything about the topic.

You entertain us and educate us with your knowledge of shooting, the effort you put in to the shooting and production of your videos are way beyond most people.

Thank you.

I agree , you always make great footage and your shooting is top of its game.

I've said it before one of the best Youtubers I watch....there is so much rubbish out there.

9 hours ago, 30-6 said:

Thank you.

well said :good:

That's a fantastic video and shootan Simon👍,you are shootan well with that 77 , I bought one the same as yours the other week and think it shoots better than my 97, just don't take no notice what some say, you are top man on shootan and your clips, keep um coming I lovem 👏👏👏👏👏

19 hours ago, Morkin said:

That's a fantastic video and shootan Simon👍,you are shootan well with that 77 , I bought one the same as yours the other week and think it shoots better than my 97, just don't take no notice what some say, you are top man on shootan and your clips, keep um coming I lovem 👏👏👏👏👏

Ye cheers pal and ye you will love the HW 77 as i still havn't stopped shooting mine lol.