What is this ??

ditchman

i will let it run for a bit and then post some more pics up....................................i just hope you wont be disapointed :lol:.....i bought it in a flea market in yorkshire about 30 years ago for £10 quid.....

26 minutes ago, ant1 said:

cigar box , urn for your exes.

fat sarah wouldnt fit in there............anyway she is still alive in outer mongolia living in a yurt with a troupe of throat singers.....sucking blood from a horses leg for a breakfast snack....and getting drunk on fermented yaks milk...on a friday night

31 minutes ago, JKD said:

Pistol case ?

i wish

1 minute ago, marsh man said:

Could be for drinks , medicines or a presentation box for something or rather , a tenner 30 years ago was good money , if you had got it at Acle market you would had got for about £3.50 instead of going all the way to Yorkshire . :drinks:

i was doing a job for Aldi up there.....we were contracted to raise the banks of a stream that went past a new Aldi stall...Aldi used their own design team...and used a Hek-Ras moddelling progammne to calcuate the flow of the run off.........we looked at the design and told them it should be at least 600mm higher....they wouldnt have it ...and went on to explain they were the top of their game in Europe at designing and calculating run off.......

we built it as per spec ...got it signed off ...got paid......3 weeks later ther was a foot of water in the store...as the run off had surcharged the stream and topped the new built banks..........

arrogant ********'s:lol:

7 minutes ago, JKD said:

On closer inspection, is there a pull out/slide out section on the left of the item ? Coin or medal storage/display ?

no.... just a plain box on the outside..............i will post the results up just after 9 ish..

Just now, JohnfromUK said:

Canteen of cutlery.

what for bloody fairies