Site offline

Teal

10 hours ago, Teal said:

Sorry guys, had some quite serious problems with the server fortunately all recovered but very sorry for the considerable downtime!!!

Hopefully all sorted for now. New server on the horizon!! Thanks 

Is that the Horizon the Post Office use😂

1 hour ago, steve_b_wales said:

I started talking to my wife. I didn't realise that she had finished working in Woolworth.

I had started to notice that the level of cleanliness around the house was not up to scratch on raising the subject - I was requested to go and count my red cartridges !

Agriv8

4 minutes ago, marsh man said:

It was only two days and now it seem like we are having a big family reunion , how on earth did we manage before the world of the internet :drinks:.

Erm we went and talked drivel down the pub rather than sharing it on here ?

Agriv8

11 hours ago, Teal said:

Sorry guys, had some quite serious problems with the server fortunately all recovered but very sorry for the considerable downtime!!!

Hopefully all sorted for now. New server on the horizon!! Thanks 

There should be some good deals on fujitsu servers. 

13 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Rumour has it that TC got so worried that he may have missed out on a bargain carts whilst the rest of us were logged on, that he has only just stopped shaking 😉

Not true, I now buy for other people, so never get worried.   :cool1:

Off looking for a deal tomorrow for game shells for NEXT season.   :good:

23 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Rumour has it that TC got so worried that he may have missed out on a bargain carts whilst the rest of us were logged on, that he has only just stopped shaking 😉

I distracted him at Sporting Targets :)

23 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Off looking for a deal tomorrow for game shells for NEXT season.   :good:

Be careful T C in case they abolish lead game shells by next season, if that was the case then you better sell them to me and jaymo as it take a year or two for any new ruling to reach our isolated county :lol:

4 hours ago, Jaymo said:

have you tightend yer bolts up on the fake doors boi ?

3 hours ago, marsh man said:

Be careful T C in case they abolish lead game shells by next season, if that was the case then you better sell them to me and jaymo as it take a year or two for any new ruling to reach our isolated county :lol:

Evening John, Jaymo has a slab here at the moment, I reminded him earlier and he admitted he had forgotten them.

I shall keep quiet from now on and just charge him storage.

I have a stack of plaswad shells for the clays.

I have a stack of fibre wad shells for game.

I have a stack of steel shells for when they are required.

BUT I will now buy fibre wad shells almost exclusively as I believe BASC should have consulted their Membership and gone down the plastic wad route first.

9 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

I had started to notice that the level of cleanliness around the house was not up to scratch on raising the subject - I was requested to go and count my red cartridges !

And did it take you long to count both of them?    :cool1:

Confused me TC

Mrs Agriv8 is aware of both the cartridge stash locations but as they are only a £1 per box is aware of their true market value !

as for the number of reds I still have a few knocking about but gave up counting them as currently enjoying using the 16bore side by side nice and quick for the partridge! 

I am bit disappointed with some black ones in 12 as they seem to be leaving a lot of un burnt powder in the barrels but these are quad seals but have been fantastic for pest control duties and were cheap over runs so can’t complain.

Agriv8

20 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

28 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Evening John, Jaymo has a slab here at the moment, I reminded him earlier and he admitted he had forgotten them.

I shall keep quiet from now on and just charge him storage.

I have a stack of plaswad shells for the clays.

I have a stack of fibre wad shells for game.

I have a stack of steel shells for when they are required.

BUT I will now buy fibre wad shells almost exclusively as I believe BASC should have consulted their Membership and gone down the plastic wad route first.

And did it take you long to count both of them?    :cool1:

Just the ones you mentioned T C add up to more than our local stockist hold , not sure where you keep your cartridges in your abode, but please be aware that last year was the hottest on record and will only get worst in the coming years , so if you had a fire in your stockroom you could easily wipe Peterborough off the map .:hmm:

3 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Just the ones you mentioned T C add up to more than our local stockist hold , not sure where you keep your cartridges in your abode, but please be aware that last year was the hottest on record and will only get worst in the coming years , so if you had a fire in your stockroom you could easily wipe Peterborough off the map .:hmm:

They are of course stored in the Gun Room which is in the West Wing, more of a problem for the Fire Brigade will be the Fireworks.....:cool1:

11 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

They are of course stored in the Gun Room which is in the West Wing, more of a problem for the Fire Brigade will be the Fireworks.....

Well, the gun room in the West Wing must have been full as the last time I saw several slabs was on your stairs😂