Sad Day

billytheghillie

4 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

Well a sad day today, last in series of Vera on tonight. Apparently this episode a part owner of a fish and chip shop gets battered!

keep takin the pills......they are bound to work eventually

15 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

Well a sad day today, last in series of Vera on tonight. 

Maybe somebody nicked her Land Rover.   Programme wouldn't be the same without it.

We have only been in the county a few years, and many of the locations have us guessing, but the scenes in Hexham market place were really nice.   Hope they will make another series.

2 hours ago, McSpredder said:

Maybe somebody nicked her Land Rover.   Programme wouldn't be the same without it.

We have only been in the county a few years, and many of the locations have us guessing, but the scenes in Hexham market place were really nice.   Hope they will make another series.

hello, another series would be good👍,

I love Vera and yes another series announced next year.

However, Brenda Blethyn, who lives near here did a comedy series filmed in our nearby town called `Kate and Koji` and it wasn`t quite the same seeing her in a different roll, but interesting to see many people that I knew throughout the series.

It`s funny how actors/actresses can easily become typecast.

OB

24 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, it is never the same without the main character , look at Shetland 🤔

Yep, rumour has it that the Truss woman will step in having ruined the country she has nothing to loose? 😃

3 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

I love Vera and yes another series announced next year.

However, Brenda Blethyn, who lives near here did a comedy series filmed in our nearby town called `Kate and Koji` and it wasn`t quite the same seeing her in a different roll, but interesting to see many people that I knew throughout the series.

It`s funny how actors/actresses can easily become typecast.

OB

Hello, Brenda Blethyn was in a very early film in 1992 , can you guess which one ? Directed by the Sundance Kid 

58 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, Brenda Blethyn was in a very early film in 1992 , can you guess which one ? Directed by the Sundance Kid 

Was that `Little Voice` with Jane Horrocks?

57 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

Hello, no but that was a good film, They wanted an English House Keeper in the Film A River Runs Through it and Brenda was given the part, anyone who enjoys lovely Montana Scenery and Fly fishing it is 👍

2 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, no but that was a good film, They wanted an English House Keeper in the Film A River Runs Through it and Brenda was given the part, anyone who enjoys lovely Montana Scenery and Fly fishing it is 👍

Oh yes I remember  that film , I was into fly fishing in that time in a big way .

5 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

she was in a very risky TV drama where she was humped by the gardener standing up against the rockery...jimmy Tarbucks daughter was in it as well....(not the rockery ..the Drama)

52 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

I quite enjoy Vera glad its coming back wonder what there going to replace it with ?.

Watched the movie Fast X the other night part 2 isnt getting made till 2025 

The bomb squad thing it was on sometime ago , forget what it's called. But the female who stars in in was in " Line of Duty "