Justice.

oowee

let’s try the true version of this after enjoying 20yrs of freedom he will be on nice cushy lifers unit own room tv choice of menu pool table gym pc etc with better health care than we have on the outside and tax payers picking up the bill that’s not justice it’s failure! 

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

I think he deserves hanging. I seem to be out of step with public opinion, as I would bring back hanging tomorrow.

I don't think you are. Even a woke liberal would bring back capital punishment. I think there would be overwhelming public support for such a move. Usual safeguards etc. I think the case is the same for assisted dying. I think our politicians are too afraid of the supernatural to bring it forward. 

On 11/05/2024 at 11:56, clangerman said:

let’s try the true version of this after enjoying 20yrs of freedom he will be on nice cushy lifers unit own room tv choice of menu pool table gym pc etc with better health care than we have on the outside and tax payers picking up the bill that’s not justice it’s failure! 

This.

He has health issues, no NHS in pakistan. 

Prison will be like a care home.

On 11/05/2024 at 12:57, oowee said:

I don't think you are. Even a woke liberal would bring back capital punishment. I think there would be overwhelming public support for such a move. Usual safeguards etc. I think the case is the same for assisted dying. I think our politicians are too afraid of the supernatural to bring it forward. 

And this.

About time we stopped giving any credence to the belief in imaginary sky fairies.

On 11/05/2024 at 11:50, Gordon R said:

I think he deserves hanging. I seem to be out of step with public opinion, as I would bring back hanging tomorrow.

I think that actually puts you well in step, I think the government would never hold a referendum on capital punishment as they know people would vote for its return.

On 11/05/2024 at 11:50, Gordon R said:

Ditto!

14 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

I suspect as it was a non Muslim woman, very little.

A pat on the back.

On 11/05/2024 at 12:57, oowee said:

at last 👍😎

we TOTALLY agree on a subject