Farage finally exposed

chrisjh

Why am I a troll and you not..I've not aimed any vile or name calling at anyone posting.

I don't want to be part of the fear and hate stuff that Farage is promoting.

I think the clue is in your text. Why is what Nigel Farage says "fear and hate stuff"?

It plainly is not. He says what many people think. I agree with him. I am not a racist. I just believe enough is enough. We can't keep letting people in.

I ask those who believe immigration should be unrestricted to say at what number they would say it is too much - 80 million, 100 million, 150 million, 500 million? If you can't put a limit on it, I would suggest that you are not very bright. If you can put a number on it, some troll will pop up and accuse you of being a racist. That's what trolls are - not very bright.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why am I a troll and you not..I've not aimed any vile or name calling at anyone posting.

I just have a different view.. rightly or wrongly depending on your view..

My history lesson bit is a bit tongue in cheek..

I'm willing to listen to any argument. I have already said that there is questions to be asked regarding immigration.

My view is that the whole issue is better tackled within the EU..

Might be different from your view. But thats my right to put that side just as it is yours.

I think you will find that in PW world a troll is anyone who holds any sort of world view or any inkling of humanity, none racist, homophobe, bigot traits are defo trolls how dare you not bow before the great Nigel and his group of sycophants.

notwithstanding this, my original point is Farage has sunk his own campaign which until a potentially inspired nut case murdered Jo Cox and he then used a racist propaganda poster followed by confirmation in the form of his university report which highlighted his right wing neo fascist leanings has now swung the polls back in favour of remain.

I for one want to leave the EU its Farage that will be the cause of us having to stay, the man is a racist and a liability to the leave campaign, that is the point of my post and all the evidence in the news today backs that position

Edited by chrisjh

You have to realise we live in a namby pamby political correct liberal world these days and you SHOULD NOT be allowed to speak the truth. Today I see a bunch of like minded school head mistresses bringing out a rule in their schools that girls should not be called girls as it may offend them. You really could not make it up!! Back to the poster and good old Nige. Take a close look at that poster, the picture was taken close to the Slovenia border and I was down there a few months afterwards and the locals said that 99% of those coming through were as depicted on that poster. Can you see any old, frail, underfed, even women or children ? No they are almost to a man, young and fit and it worries me somewhat as to just how many of them are in fact a 'Trojan Horse', an army being infiltrated into Europe to eventually be activated. I have spoken to a number of people local to me since this hit the fan and they are of the same opinion as me. In fact I have not met one person who is adamant they are voting to remain. Did you see the youtube video of the Labour group going house to house somewhere in Northern England. It was filmed by an independent crew and at the end the presenter said that in his opinion it was a shock for the Labour Remains crew going door to door, because nine out of ten said they would vote to leave.

I think you will find that in PW world a troll is anyone who holds any sort of world view or any inkling of humanity, none racist, homophobe, bigot traits are defo trolls how dare you not bow before the great Nigel and his group of sycophants.

notwithstanding this, my original point is Farage has sunk his own campaign which until a potentially inspired nut case murdered Jo Cox and he then used a racist propaganda poster followed by confirmation in the form of his university report which highlighted his right wing neo fascist leanings has now swung the polls back in favour of remain.

I for one want to leave the EU its Farage that will be the cause of us having to stay, the man is a racist and a liability to the leave campaign, that is the point of my post and all the evidence in the news today backs that position

If we are all so bad ,why are you here ?

Potentially inspired ? By what Bexit, UKIP ?

Or was he a mentally ill man,whose frustration with his life found succour with neo nazi and ultra far right propaganda?

So Farage is a neo nazi now , Really ?

If you want to leave the EU, why do you constantly disagree and try to sow discord with every thread that discusses it?

You like the attention,or you like to see people get annoyed when you try to disrupt reasonable debate or opinion.

That would be..Trollish behaviour,but its not the first time you have been called out on it is it ?

For the bremain trolls on here you must understand that the folk depicted on that poster are NOT our problem. They may be of concern, they may make you pity them, but they are not our problem. You may want to do something to support them, and I congratulate you on your humanity, so feel free to go over and bring a family back. Just make sure YOU house them, support them, feed them, educate them and pay for any medical needs.

Don't ask me for any help, and certainly don't offer any money, healthcare or education on my behalf because you're then stealing from me and my family.

STOP GIVING MY FAMILIES FUTURE AWAY, it's not yours to give :mad:

I just have a different view.. rightly or wrongly depending on your view..

My history lesson bit is a bit tongue in cheek..

I'm willing to listen to any argument. I have already said that there is questions to be asked regarding immigration.

My view is that the whole issue is better tackled within the EU..

Might be different from your view. But thats my right to put that side just as it is yours. Hope you agree..

I was going to post a long reply, but what's the point. You posted vile accusations with no bases in fact, then feign innocence. The level of irony at accusing someone in being racist, fascist or any other myriad of insults who has the temerity to disagree with the left wing view or remain camp, is staggering. As soon as anyone puts a counterpoint that hits home, the personal attacks start. It's the default setting for people of a certain outlook/belief.

Gordon Brown found out the hard way, people are sick of not being able to have an intelligent discussion about an issue, without some PC, right on activist trying to shut down the conversation with baseless, insulting accusations. I guess the plebs are starting to push back...get used to it.

Edited by achosenman

For the bremain trolls on here you must understand that the folk depicted on that poster are NOT our problem. They may be of concern, they may make you pity them, but they are not our problem. You may want to do something to support them, and I congratulate you on your humanity, so feel free to go over and bring a family back. Just make sure YOU house them, support them, feed them, educate them and pay for any medical needs.

Don't ask me for any help, and certainly don't offer any money, healthcare or education on my behalf because you're then stealing from me and my family.

Well said that man .

It's not about Nigel Farage , it's about Britain and the future of our children and grandchildren .

Rod - read this: http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/17/welcome-to-the-fantasy-island-of-little-england/

I implore you to do the same by not voting for Brexit. The damage your anger could do to our future is immeasurable.

Well, I read part of it then realised it was cobblers. Whoever wrote it has no idea of reality and keeps referring to the "Little Englanders" of the past. Now considering at one time we ruled over half the known world just where does Little Englander come into it?

We'll never be the empire we were again, do-gooders will make sure of that, but we're more than capable of standing up to anyone.

It's a great pity some of the bremain camp have no bottle, no get up and go. Inside they must resemble Mr Burns from the Simpsons, flacid, pale and weak, and this is what will bring us to submission.

Rod - read this: http://foreignpolicy...little-england/

I implore you to do the same by not voting for Brexit. The damage your anger could do to our future is immeasurable.

I took the trouble to read this simplistic garbage. It's a few minutes of my life I will not get back, but admit to being amused by the schoolboy ramblings.

You have to realise we live in a namby pamby political correct liberal world these days and you SHOULD NOT be allowed to speak the truth. Today I see a bunch of like minded school head mistresses bringing out a rule in their schools that girls should not be called girls as it may offend them. You really could not make it up!! Back to the poster and good old Nige. Take a close look at that poster, the picture was taken close to the Slovenia border and I was down there a few months afterwards and the locals said that 99% of those coming through were as depicted on that poster. Can you see any old, frail, underfed, even women or children ? No they are almost to a man, young and fit and it worries me somewhat as to just how many of them are in fact a 'Trojan Horse', an army being infiltrated into Europe to eventually be activated. I have spoken to a number of people local to me since this hit the fan and they are of the same opinion as me. In fact I have not met one person who is adamant they are voting to remain. Did you see the youtube video of the Labour group going house to house somewhere in Northern England. It was filmed by an independent crew and at the end the presenter said that in his opinion it was a shock for the Labour Remains crew going door to door, because nine out of ten said they would vote to leave.

It might be wise to consider those migrants have vastly different cultural values than European migrants but it's not PC for the public to say that.

Migration in general is easier to avoid the racism and religious hatred claims. Most European migrants don't have a culture that would subjugate our granddaughters with surgical intereference of their genitals and wearing a burqa.

The poster is blunt . Then again daily threats of Brexit are blunt and getting boring . Bluntest ploy was to get Obama to stand in our country and threaten us . Recent events have given certain licence to anyone who opposes Leave . Bit obvious and undignified, they can't resist it .

Very often it's the blatantly obvious that seems to get over looked.

I think that an extremely high % of voting out is purely the only way people can see a way of restrictions on immigration, and nothing more.

It cannot go on, it's a huge drain on our resources.

What if I were to say that probably 40% of the young fit male population of the calais jungle have affiliation to the likes of isis and the taliban... I know a paramedic who has been over there to support the SAS... So this is not a scare story.. But this country seems to think we should open the door....

Oh an no I am not a racist before the trolls come out....

nail on the head there rod

Well, I read part of it then realised it was cobblers. Whoever wrote it has no idea of reality and keeps referring to the "Little Englanders" of the past. Now considering at one time we ruled over half the known world just where does Little Englander come into it?

We'll never be the empire we were again, do-gooders will make sure of that, but we're more than capable of standing up to anyone.

It's a great pity some of the bremain camp have no bottle, no get up and go. Inside they must resemble Mr Burns from the Simpsons, flacid, pale and weak, and this is what will bring us to submission.

Therein lies the problem. Brexiters won't engage with the arguments. What right have you to destroy our economy and the economic future of the younger generation?

Therein lies the problem. Brexiters won't engage with the arguments. What right have you to destroy our economy and the economic future of the younger generation?

Can you prove a Brexit will do that?

Most economic models found Brexit would make little difference to UK economy, according to Cass Business School

The Treasury 'grossly exaggerated' the economic and financial impact of Brexit, says academic review - and Cameron and Osborne are 'treating us like children'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639488/The-Treasury-grossly-exaggerated-economic-financial-impact-Brexit-says-academic-review-Cameron-Osborne-treating-like-children.html

If however your statement is true then the right we have is a democratic one that the PM gave us. Ask yourself this, if it`s such a bad idea then why give us the option at all? Oh that`s right, because the very same PM said we`d be fine outside of the EU just a few months ago.

How do you know leaving will destroy our economic future. ? Its not their right but it is the right of UK citizens to vote in or out, its called democracy.

What right have you to destroy our economy and the economic future of the younger generation?

Why don`t you ask the EU the same question? Seeing as youth unemployment in Greece, Spain, Croatia and Italy is over 40% and at least a couple of those aforementioned countries have economies on the verge of collapse.

That's hilarious. The EU is doing that with no help from us...the whole point is that we want a future for our kids so don't need all the patronising simplistic inane garbage arguments from bleeding heart liberals who appear to have lost all touch with reality and with the cost of staying in the EU longer term. That in itself probably won't be more than 5 or 10 years as on it's current course, it wont last that long.

Edited by Savhmr