VERY SAD NEWS

new to the flock

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like quiet a few others had the pleasure of sharing a drink or two, of other peoples drink with "ERN".

The other people in our case was deako's at the midlands game fair.

There is not a lot i could say that has not been said. So i will just say farewell friend till we meet again.

Ern always seemed to like to give the appearance of a grumpy old man, something which never seemed to really apply to him.

I am relatively new to this forum, so never got to know Ern as much as the rest of you, but was always ready to listen to someone who was obviously very knowledgeable about the sport he loved so much.

People like him are a very rare and precious asset to our way of life, and will be sadly missed by anyone who had the pleasure of being able to mix in the same company.

Farewell my internet friend. :rolleyes:

Graham M.

Edited by Gemini

Such sad news, best wishes with his family.

As a new member to PW I never had the chance to interact directly with Ernyha, but what I have gleaned from his previous posts is that the man knew his stuff.

Long may his legacy of helpful advice to newcommers last, I for one have found his posts both informative and enjoyable to read. I hope this continues for many more new PW members.

Rest in peace.

Marc