Your Hobbies

bullet boy

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing steam engines and vintage tractors mainly. This is our 1920s aveling and porter steam roller which we have recently finished a 19 year restoration on, it was about a year ago this week she moved under her own steam for first time and now we drive on the roads to all the events.557042_10152013886895157_431707515_n.jpg

lovely, great job that ! I'd love a go ........

I used to fly gliders but now have a PPL and belong to a group with a couple of aircraft. Also been sailing since I was a kid - started with dinghies, now yachts. Other interests (in no particular order) are food, drink and travel.

Nick

Playing steam engines and vintage tractors mainly. This is our 1920s aveling and porter steam roller which we have recently finished a 19 year restoration on, it was about a year ago this week she moved under her own steam for first time and now we drive on the roads to all the events.557042_10152013886895157_431707515_n.jpg

Wow ! great job Tom ! I must tell Rory to take a look it might give him some new inspiration to restore his own roller ! or its going to pee him off ! .

lovely, great job that ! I'd love a go ........

Thanks, sure we can sort a day out if you fancy it. We are at Bedfordshire Steam and coutnry fayre in septemeber at shuttleworth park.

Building a Westfield kit car.

Wife does not approve and says she won't go in it when its finished.

She says that now but will be very tempted when its all done, i used to have a marlin roadster i was getting back to roadworthy condition but that had to go to fund buying the house always regret selling it.

Wow ! great job Tom ! I must tell Rory to take a look it might give him some new inspiration to restore his own roller ! or its going to pee him off ! .

Thanks mate it took a long time but we got there, we started off with a lot more than Rorys engine as she was running when we pulled her apart to fit the new parts of the boiler.