Nicky T

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice one boys just read the post and for a plit second thought s"*! someones hacked my profile then remembered wot day it was .well done !!!!!!!!!! :good::good:

having said that the mrs took a bit of convincing it was a prank .

unfortunatley her worda aren,t printable on here :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Very Good :good:

Also it is appears that with the name calling and "why are you picking on me?" comments that some still haven't quite grasped it :lol:

Even when you know what is happening, it is hard not to take it personal when you see your user name in someone elses post. Isn't it [you]?

Had my old brain be-fuddled for a while :yes: but picked up on it when the botty made a noise :oops:

Nice one guys :good:

Well done Nicky T

Just logged on :blink: :blink: and the wife came running in when she heard my "WHAT THE **** HAVE I GONE AND DONE NOW" laughing her socks off reading over my shoulder, her first words were who have you being winding up now :lol: :lol: :lol:

A reasonable donation on its way :good:

ATB figgy

No not really,

This thread has just made me realise what a complete bunch of ***** there are on this forum and why I now won't be giving anything to, or even attending the charity shoot.

The real dumbo's probably haven't realised that an April

fool gag is only good up until midday and then after that it is them that are the fool. As most of them are fools the other 364 days of the year they won't have noticed any change.

Tad unfair and harsh I think there MC :hmm:

I'm sure that the April Fool Gag Police will let it slide on this occasion :hmm:

Let's not detract from the aim of this thread; to raise money for Orchid :yes: