the gun you most regret

TJ91

most on here will have a gun they regret selling...

what was it and why do you regret selling it???

i regret selling my baikal s/s dtne

it was an awful gun to look at, and had full chokes in both barrels

but it accounted for so many pigeons and rabbits, i miss the mule like kick when firing even light cartridges through it.

a great gun that was a billy bargain that i wish to this day was still sat in my cabinet!!

I sold my beautiful Beretta Urika2 because me and my (also beautiful) fiance were splitting up. It was easily one of the lowest points in my life. I was gutted...I loved that gun!

Then, in true comedy style, we got back together and got married! (She bought me an A400 to make up for it, so I almost forgive her.)

I sold my beautiful Beretta Urika2 because me and my (also beautiful) fiance were splitting up. It was easily one of the lowest points in my life. I was gutted...I loved that gun!

Then, in true comedy style, we got back together and got married! (She bought me an A400 to make up for it, so I almost forgive her.)

now thats bloody funny.....

When i was a teenager i always wanted a BSA airsporter, had one in the end sold it "cheap" to a friend and within a month he had trashed it trying to up the power. Another was an o/u .410, sold to a bloke to introduce his son to shooting, a real fun gun but not being used.

when my father gave up shooting he passed on his guns to me, he told me that one of the guns was only worth scrapping. It was a browning automatic 12gauge, not sure of model but think it may have been a twelvette or twenty twenty. It had a fixed choke plus a spare barrel, one open the other 3/4 choke. It fitted me like a glove and accounted for hundreds of pigeons from the hide, pulling off some crackin shots. I sold it as I needed a space in the cabinet, went on guntrader and it was snapped up for £180 with both the barrels. That was three or four years ago and I still miss it when out on the stubble.

Most regret selling my Webley Vulcan, the rabbits and birds that gun took.

Even shot bolting bunnies with that gun, never repeated with any other air rifle no matter how much I spent or practised.

Sold to my younger brother when I bought a new expensive air rifle, just loved the balance and fit,funny as my brother has said on a few occasions he should never have sold it either, his favourite gun !!!

Figgy

My battered old Breda 12g semi-auto. It looked, or was years old and either had lots of owners or a few very uncaring ones!!

I kept it oiled, but rarely cleaned it. Yet it never jammed and when cleaned, the inside of the barrel always looked mint.

My battered old Breda 12g semi-auto. It looked, or was years old and either had lots of owners or a few very uncaring ones!!

I kept it oiled, but rarely cleaned it. Yet it never jammed and when cleaned, the inside of the barrel always looked mint.

those Breda autos were tough guns alright. Good guns.