Got ink

stokie

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First big one had it on my inner arm just to be different . Had a tribal band a few years ago as a memorial when my wife had a miscarriage .

Been planning this one for a while as my lab is not getting any younger. Was all drawn freehand on my arm first

It looks like its been done very recently as it looks inflamed abit, give it time and the tattoo will look great as it heals :good:

Not a great tattoo to be honest, but hey so long as you're happy, all that matters.

Now this is a good tatt...

dog-tattoo-wallpaper-12.jpg

its very good , is that one of your dogs Daks ?

It looks like its been done very recently as it looks inflamed abit, give it time and the tattoo will look great as it heals :good:

its very good , is that one of your dogs Daks ?

No mate, just found it as I wanted to compare the OPs tattoo, but yeah it is very good. My little fella is on my profile pic. It can be difficult finding an artist with that sort of skill set, and if you do you can expect to pay a small fortune.

Daks if you were closer up north to where I live there's a family run tattoo business who are amazing with human faces and animals , there called bananas tattoo based in formby near Liverpool here's a sample of their work d0766314aa093ce261c5d90c7e6b168b_zpsc99213eb450fe08e4f65bc3206a1d0f27cdb_zpseb7c

There prices are not out of this world as well :yes:

Daks if you were closer up north to where I live there's a family run tattoo business who are amazing with human faces and animals , there called bananas tattoo based in formby near Liverpool here's a sample of their work

There prices are not out of this world as well :yes:

The Lion is amazing.