Abu,s getting ready to go

billytheghillie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard his wife & kids still here ? why ? looked like there was stacks of room on the plane ???

Oh ! I expect they will go on another almost empty plane ???

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they can be sent with him. The extradition order was for just him, as his family are here legally, Britain has no legal ability to pack them off to, so if they choose to remain in Britain - and they might have reasonable claim to stay away from Jordan with Abu Qatada facing terrorist charges! - Britain can't do anything about it. If they do go, it will be under their own steam.

I might be wrong about this, so if anyone can correct me, go dor it!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they can be sent with him. The extradition order was for just him, as his family are here legally, Britain has no legal ability to pack them off to, so if they choose to remain in Britain - and they might have reasonable claim to stay away from Jordan with Abu Qatada facing terrorist charges! - Britain can't do anything about it. If they do go, it will be under their own steam.

I might be wrong about this, so if anyone can correct me, go dor it!

doubt they will be going a deal will have been done i think

All your grandchildren, great grandchildren and gg grand children will regret the comments made here in around 100/150 years or so when Abu Bin Islam is prime minister and Sharia law is in place due to a Muslim majority in parliament.

In the meantime he has been deported which should be the action taken against any illegal hate mongering terrorist. As there were a lot of empty seats on the plane I'm sure a few judges who prolonged his deportation could have been accommodated too.

(Illegal) Immigrants song (forget who did it)

All your grandchildren, great grandchildren and gg grand children will regret the comments made here in around 100/150 years or so when Abu Bin Islam is prime minister and Sharia law is in place due to a Muslim majority in parliament.

In the meantime he has been deported which should be the action taken against any illegal hate mongering terrorist. As there were a lot of empty seats on the plane I'm sure a few judges who prolonged his deportation could have been accommodated too.

(Illegal) Immigrants song (forget who did it)

Which planet are you on ?