This time it's personal.

English archer

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A fiver from me too. There's some really nasty evil people out there. 10 years ago, when my 14 year old son died, the infant's school where he first attended, planted a tree in their garden, in his memory. A thieving scumbag (and I know who) stole it and sold it for drug money.

They say what goes around comes around, and I hope that he, and the person/s that stole your daughter's go cart will get their come uppance!

Where do I send the £5.00?

A fiver from me too. There's some really nasty evil people out there. 10 years ago, when my 14 year old son died, the infant's school where he first attended, planted a tree in their garden, in his memory. A thieving scumbag (and I know who) stole it and sold it for drug money.

They say what goes around comes around, and I hope that he, and the person/s that stole your daughter's go cart will get their come uppance!

Where do I send the £5.00?

Have a look at post #26....

might want to check around the local tips for a 2nd hand one too, the larger tips in my area sell stuff on, but the guys at my local one are a miserable bunch, was there today and there was a donor bike for my next creation just sitting there at the top of the pile, would they let me take it? would they heck as like.

What's in this box?

null_zps5c878584.jpg

null_zps2e5c574a.jpg

This was inside.

null_zps5e260484.jpg

null_zps3ad645fe.jpg

One happy little girl.

null_zps99d1b998.jpg

Shannan says thank you in this video.

th_64F90CCE-EA64-4710-8BC9-67E6BCC4E5F5-

Racing with her sister, Chloe-Jane

th_ADFEC309-70DB-4E9C-94B8-47549D0AC316-

Again a huge thank you from all of us, we also got her a basketball set, the remainder will go to the RNIB as Shannan is partially sighted, and will eventually go blind. I hope no one objects to that.