driven shooting 20 bore

Use a 20 a lot and my take on it is this: it's a lighter caliber so use 'lighter' shells. If you're going to shoot 32gram loads you might as well be using a 12. Plus 28gram shells will kill as well. The 32 gram loads will kick more and when you a driven shooting your are going to be firing a lot of shots so it adds up...

Express do a good 28 gram 6.

Use a 20 a lot and my take on it is this: it's a lighter caliber so use 'lighter' shells. If you're going to shoot 32gram loads you might as well be using a 12. Plus 28gram shells will kill as well. The 32 gram loads will kick more and when you a driven shooting your are going to be firing a lot of shots so it adds up...

Express do a good 28 gram 6.

I would use the 12 but it's very heavy and recoil doesn't bother me / it's only a small day I'm shooting so max 50 shots by me so recoil isn't a problem / the keeper has asked if I see any close foxes to shoot them

I know it is a can of worms but 30/32grams cartridges must really thump through a 20 bore no?

I have dropped from 32 to 28 in my 12 and have appreciated the difference.

Not really that i notice when shooting at game. I shoot a light 686 sp5 and i don't notice any difference between 30 and 21 g. I have enough jackets/shirts on plus when shooting at game i am focused on what i am shooting, not the recoil.

Thanks

Rick