Psycopath Quiz

The Mighty Prawn

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're significantly above the average! In their survey they found most people with factual rather than emotionally responsive jobs tended to be more psycopathic, they are much better able to make decisions based on facts rather than feelings, I would say if you're a social worker it might be time for a career change

Sorry Penelope, you answered while I was typing, you are below average and are therefore still allowed access to the cutlery drawer!

Edited by The Mighty Prawn

Pheeeew!!!

I guessed you were replying to that fruit loop rimfire (joke).

Strangely, my job deals with facts far, far more than emotion, perhaps I should buy the Guardian and take up yogurt knitting.

You're significantly above the average! In their survey they found most people with factual rather than emotionally responsive jobs tended to be more psycopathic, they are much better able to make decisions based on facts rather than feelings, I would say if you're a social worker it might be time for a career change

Sorry Penelope, you answered while I was typing, you are below average and are therefore still allowed access to the cutlery drawer!

64%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

There or thereabouts

Hang on, I got the same report for 39%.

64%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

There or thereabouts

55% for me.

"Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life."

58%

"Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life."

Sounds about right. :)

45%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life."

Yep. That's me!

Figgy I've just realised what your avatar is - Kirk St Morris no less - remember the sad episode when it was revealed he still lived with his mum and was actually called Maurice? Randomly I recently worked with the actress who ran the sessions in Dear John 'Were there any sexual problems?' amazing

Anyway, I hope our responses to the Psychopath test won't be used against us at renewal time...

Figgy I've just realised what your avatar is - Kirk St Morris no less - remember the sad episode when it was revealed he still lived with his mum and was actually called Maurice? Randomly I recently worked with the actress who ran the sessions in Dear John 'Were there any sexual problems?' amazing Anyway, I hope our responses to the Psychopath test won't be used against us at renewal time...

My wife used to call me it taking the wee wee. Hence I thought I'd use it, didn't watch all the episodes but did see some.

Figgy