Semi Auto Club

Malik

Guest cookoff013

Has anyone ever seen the Bernardelli Mega 20 imported by Norgas Cartidges? It has a great review in gunmart. The price is amazing for an italian semi auto (sounds like its a beretta clone) and you can also order extra barrels. I'd fancy an extra barrel with a hushpower mod!

I got to admit was tempted. I hear they are well made. I ummed and arred about a maxus, but I asked local dealers,and lots returned and repaired cos of piston issues. Then I asked for a brochure from Webber. I changed my mind and went for inertia instead.

However looking around at reviews they are great guns an brilliant value.

The benelli I bought isn't great value. Its expensive. Franchise affinity same design only £500.

I seriously considered them. Well worth a punt.

I hear excellent things about the 20mega. I researched a lot.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally took the jump and bought a second hand (3 months old) Maxus carbon sporting from Countryman.

Incredibly easy and soft to shoot, genuinely surprised how easy it was to swap between this and my UltraXS and keep hitting the targets.

The maxus may well be my main gun for a few months while a niggley shoulder problem clears up (tendon issue the doctor thinks). I tend to feel it the following day after shooting the XS (doesn't bother me when shooting) but was fine the day after shooting the maxus.

Guest cookoff013

I've had my Benelli Comfort Sport for a couple of months now.

Starting to smash a few more clays and loving the gun :)

Just started using mine. Better than anything else I've used.

Its clean and crisp. Used mainly big loads.

The benelli is kinda "springy" but its not a bad cycle.

I am impressed.

I've had beretta 303 sporter couldn't hit a barn door cycled owt ,sold it due to losing job, bought Remington 11-87 got it home wouldn't cycle ANY load problem with it no faith in it took straight back and swapped for hatsan magnum in mossy oak can't fault it , out of the three the hatsan for me strips very easy

wouldnt cycle anything? sounds like it was broken.

I've an old remmy 1100, an old skeet school gun so its seens many many thousands of carts through it.... it still cycles anything I put through it and fits like a glove... love mine.

Guy in shop said it could be a seal but couldn't repair for about ten days and I couldn't go back due to work for about 2-3 weeks wasn't prepared to wait that long , with wot I've read the remmy it's a good gun just hate things that don't work straight away, hope the person who buys it next time loves it

Guest cookoff013

My benelli did do 24g off the bat.

But I was advised to strip it and relubricate it.

I watched the you tube on benelli stripers.

I ran 24g for a couple of shots, then did the advised 100 shells of full fat 32g loads.

It cycled the rest 24g just fine.

Nothing exciting but I have Beretta A300 Outlander in wood.

Really enjoy this gun, so nice to shoot and a nice fit.

Only thing with having it in wood is with it being slung, is when its on my shoulder I got to make sure if im wearing a cartridge belt that it is out of the way as the stock can scractch on the shells.

• 1 month later...