What is your dream gun?

mossberg-operator

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily pleased miroku gd5 mk38 30" teauged , thinking about it I could buy one tommorow but this would take all the fun out of it ( I'll jog on with my remmi 1187 which floats my boat ). .aswell as my other guns......

I'd rather buy this for 2k than a h&h for 20k that I wouldn't hit a barn door with.....

Cannot see the point on changing if you find the one that does the job, it might not be a b25 or eell but I for one don't give a carp.....

Edited by delburt0

Beretta S06 I think for a shotgun or a well-fitting, hammerless, English 16 bore, which simply looks and feels good - price unimportant as long as it shoots straight.

For a rifle - H&H in 308. Seriously though simply being able to go shooting and hit a few with the guns I have is a gift.

spot on. Just to be out there.

shotgun = my fathers old sxs what he used on the geese, tried everything to trace where it is now but with no luck,

air rifle = Daystate air ranger with the red ranger stock, totally stunning rifle,

otherwise I,ll make do with the stuff I have but would love to get my deceased fathers gun back a fantastic sxs with stunning engraving

atb Evo

Of the two, I lean towards the McNaughton though, simply beautiful.

http://www.cheshiregunroom.com/pre-owned-shotguns/macnaughton-sons-bar-wood-12g

Your guns sounds nice from the earlier description.

You Sir are a man of impeccable taste and breeding! :good:

Blackpowder

Edited by Penelope

It probably wouldn't be any more use than an ordinary CZ, but I saw a website last year for a German or Austrian gunmaker who was offering a heavily engraved Kipplauf .17HMR. It was called a Dragonfly, or a similar name. So slim and beautiful, but weighing only about three pounds. I can't remember the price, but it was very high.