Advice needed regarding disturbing behaviour by a beater

KFC

I won't post pictures because I don't want to cause unnecessary suffering.

Yesterday, when we were half-way through the first drive, one of the beaters donned his gloves and they were PINK !!!!!!!!.

I was going to put this in the gamekeeping section but I thought I would seek the widest opinion.

I gently suggested that he may need counselling but he seemed to be in denial. I thought about taking more direct action but he is 1st Dan Tang Soo Do and I'm only a green belt.

On pressuring him he admitted that he was colour-blind. Now, although I said it was possible in that case that they'd only told him he'd got a black belt, I did see him get awarded it.

Having been made aware of the colour he still refused to take them off.

I realise he has free choice and what he wears is none of my business but there's a danger that he may infect the rest of the beating team and, as the keeper, I feel responsible.

Is their any advice the members of Pigeonwatch can give me to help this individual because it's so sad to see.

Thats NOTHING................the Henham estate (aussi earl)....where i used to pick up and shoot .....the game keeper Micky spoole (chopper spoole, when he used to play football for lowestoft town)...had.......................

................PINK GUMBOOTS......cause the shoot captain got them from the slaughterhouse........and on cold days used to wear his pyjamas underneath his never washed breeks

the Agadents generals corps used to shoot there once a year...with the director of BASC...an eyebrow was always raised !!!

A 12 guage just behind the left would be the kindest thing all round really.

As much as i admire your efforts to rehabilitate, i fear that it will just lead to frustration and heartache for you, it often starts with pink gloves but will soon lead to high heels and crotchless panties.

I'd have thought disturbing behaviour would be quantified by something like he was rogering a pheasant or something of that ilk. Wearing pink gloves may cause an eyebrow or two to be raised but I don't think it really qualifies as disturbing. Leave him be and let someone else beat next to him. Don't forget, he's a higher grade than you so could/would whoop your backside in the dojo if you upset him too much.

I bought a part trained picking up lab bitch a couple of years ago. She was already called Pink. To save a lot of pee taking and to look a bit harder, I must admit that her name has gradually morphed to Stinky. (She is a little darling though and still called Pink at home)

Andy