District Councillor makes shocking comments re. Gamedealers death

tomov

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is truly a sad individual, who doesn't like to be brought to book for what he has said. He is clearly not very bright and can't grasp the impact of what he has said.

It is other people who have caused the problem - not him. I hope he runs his business with the same lack of intelligence - I'm surprised it survives.

Dougy All you need in most elections is some folk to vote for you. District Council live in the District. People in the District to sign your nomination papers. Then get them to vote.

BASC Council be a member. A member to nominate and second you and get members to vote.

Let's do this gang!

Here's my trip advisor review

Apparently a man with mental health issues committing suicide is something to be celebrated, utterly distasteful - hope your business suffers the same fate as this tragic gentleman. This will soon be deleted but his conscience is stained forever

It was instantly deleted, methinks they are already on it!

Disgraceful, ryedale is such a rural area with a big shooting fraternity surely this idiots days in local council must be numbered?

True but coming from that area myself I know that over the past 40 years or so the demographics have changed from what they were when I was a lad. There are a lot of well to do incomers who have settled there but do not like the harsh realities of rural life. There have been complaints from some newcomers in villages about hens crowing, cattle mooing, tractors clogging the roads etc

Edited by Katzenjammer

I think this is good. It shows that us gunowners and hunters can do lobbying, so next time the government passs some anti-gun legislation unless we work hard and campaign and lobby we only have ourselves and our apathy to blame.

Only because of BASC in reality. Shows the power of an association rather than the wittering of individual grumpy old men like us

Only because of BASC in reality. Shows the power of an association rather than the wittering of individual grumpy old men like us[/quote

I would like to think its more of a collective effort . Think your find a lot of people put in formal complaints long before others did . Basc just "beefed up " and backed us up along with everyone else . To be honest i couldn't give a **** who done what . Its more the fact that we all did . Just my opinion .

He runs a B&B (info freely available on his register of interests on the council web page).

http://www.ashfield-house.co.uk/index.php

"We serve only the very best locally sourced bacon and sausages". Hypocritical scum bag.

Along with "line caught Alaskan smoked Salmon " !

Edited by Westley