spot of crow shooting from today 14-12-2014

Guest stevo

Evening all

well I had a trip out this morning , after a farmer had been on about me shooting this field as it was getting hammered by crows , so I got there this morning about half hr before light , got set up and then went back to van for a cuppa , I got started about 8,10 am , and was shooting over drilled barley , decided to leave the .410 at home today as I knew the weather was going to be rough , and I wasn't taking any prisoners , the .410 is great but its not so good with gale force winds , as always I started off with a few decoys and just went from there really ,

I should have kept the head cam on longer really , but it was that cold I just wanted to keep my big Davey crocket hat on , sod the video haha , still I did get some , and a nice triple as well , which was nice .

total 55 mixed carrion , rooks , jackdaws and unlucky pigeon

enjoy .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqWfwzBe5-E

Edited by stevo

top shooting again bud :good: I like the one were you missed it 2 barrels then clobbered it with the 3rd

haha I know it was such an easy shot as well , thank god for semi autos , still I nailed him in the end :lol:

Excellent entertainment Stevo ... l see you're getting the hang of this shooting malarkey ... "wish l could lol"

cheers mate , im slowly getting there

great watch! do you use same patterns as if you were decoying pigeons?

no I just put them out random , I only point them into the wind if its really windy , otherwise there pointing all directions .

And last but by no means least , thank you all for the comments ,

Edited by stevo

You need to practice more Stevo , I am sure I saw you miss some , we cant have people thinking us yellow bellys cant shoot :lol:

haha I know they were easy shots . I will try harder I don't want to let down " Team Lincolnshire "

Well i dont know you fenboy but i think we need a Norfolk V Lincolnshire county shooting competition ;-) too sort this out .

I rekon we could have two very good teams and a good crack as well .we have a good few members from both county's