Atheists

Grandalf

Looking forward to my "feast of midwinter" tomorrow, Jesus lived, if he lived today he would be locked in an asylum or shot by the FBI, pretty much as it was really! Religion and morality are rather different the bible is a cracking book, lovely read.

I have never and will never believe in any artificial entity. If I had to be categorised I think I'd fall into the Humanist way of thinking.

My wife is Catholic and years ago I was talking to her priest about life n religion . He said to me, imagine you been hit by a bus, doctor says you got hours to live, who would you like to see at your bedside before you go.

I replied, The bus driver !!!

Not an Atheist as such, I have very little time for the main 3 religions who are there to control the masses and make some people rich and powerful but I am a bit of a closet hippy type who believes in fate, things happening for a reason and not everything can be explained by Science.

I tend to call Xmas, Yule and have no time for St Georges day but celebrate May day. Like the fireworks on the 5th but prefer Halloween so I guess Im a pagan at heart

Religion is just a fairy tale for adults i once read !

I dont know anyone that goes to church these days.its a dying trend..give it 10,15,20 years time and all churches will be sold off and converted to bed sits for imigrants !

Must be joking, C Of E churches might be empty but the new evangilaist pay as you go churches are booming and the Mosques certainly are not empty either.