This is what happens on chopped up maize - sometimes.

JDog

Man I couldn't live there if that was what I could see but not shoot from my window, offer the farmer a few cups of tea when he comes round on his tractor, build up a slow relationship and try and jog the other guys on!

How about trying to get on as well as the other fellas?Im sure you wouldnt moan if someone got their foot in on your ground and you were made to jog on.

How about trying to get on as well as the other fellas?Im sure you wouldnt moan if someone got their foot in on your ground and you were made to jog on.

Sure I would. But it happens all the time, people don't want to share anymore. If it's anything like the guys who use my permission sometimes, normally the summer and moan when they see me turn up after shooting all year on the land then I have no problem trying to get rid.

we have a lot of pigeons about...mostly in smaller flocks.....that suits me fine as i know it will come good in spring and summer.............all the game covers were slashed couple of days after the end of the season........................saw the boys go out.......................NOTHING...NOTHING ...NOTHING...........the years before the birds thought it was the pigeon version of crack cocain !!