Jodie Kidd

Fisherman Mike

Jodie Kidd to replace Clarkson

Just took the 5's on offer Think I might be on to a winner.

She's just been on Tv this morning but was playing it down. I think she'd do well; knows her stuff, (to an extent) can certainly drive, and is certainly better looking, although I'm not too sure Quentin Wilson would be chuffed if she went.

Guy martin would drive me nuts unless they forced him to stop repeating the same phrases everytime he couldn't think of anything interesting to say , I like him a lot but he starts to grind after a while, Jodie Kidd would get my vote as I have developed a bit of an middle aged crush on her :-) posh totty , gorgeous and loves nice cars

Shaun - his old Volvo estate does 205mph.

Nice,

Never knew that,

Just read a bit up on it and watched the video of it beating a Ferarri 458 down a runway,

He bought it fully modified and sold his Aston Martin to buy it as he had become "dissolutioned" with it ???

But he is a bit like May, more into how things work as in the engineering side

:shaun:

Do you really think May is into that? I always got the impression that was a bit put on and contrived, he strikes me as being pretty hopeless really.

I have no idea of his qualifications, but he once had a role in editing The Engineer magazine if I recall. He has stripped down and rebuilt several of his motorbikes I believe. As far as I know they all fired up as they should afterwards. :)