The PW clan

welsh1

I was in Hospital with my Wife today while she had an operation(it went well and she is doing ok,thanks for asking)and i needed to ask someone to help her for a minute,i stepped into the corridor and a gent asked if he could help me, he then proceeded to poke me in the left tit :oops: and said he was one as well(no not the tit,keep reading)i looked down and realised he was poking my PW logo on my fantastically well made polo shirt,we got chatting for a good few minutes before remembering i was looking for someone to help my good lady :whistling: ,anyway Cooooper it was a pleasure to meet you and will have to chat some more.

The PW clan Ubique :good::lol:

I suppose it's like the Masons but better :lol: Hope it wasn't anything too serious Rob.

Just a small shoulder op,which by the sound of it went very well.

Always good to see a PW member when out and about.

Hope the good lady gets well soon :good:

You do meet some nice people from PW mate :)

Agreed. So far from here I have been taken shooting, sorted out two mortgages, obtained legal advice, received employment contracts, and much more!

PW are a great bunch and very helpful , there are a few who jump on a post and start moaning about spelling ,grammar do and donts think they do it to get a reaction and start arguments

I've met plenty off here and I'd say became good mates with a few

Mad 1

Welshwarrior ( only seen yesterday)

Fruit loop and sparkie the champion **** takers lol

Dougy

Colin lad

Jase 1975

Reggie gun and gingar

Many more but that's just the regulars I see or speak to often .

Everyone I've met has been the most helpful in one way or another and I hope I can help anyone else.

Remember guys I love making shooting related stuff in wood

Welsh1, I'm glad your wife's operation went well.

I'm sorry I have to break it to you, but you have been molested, most likely, your going to need counselling. Was this 'Pigeon Watch member' a DJ or a retired 'DJ?

Does this mean I can't go and see his puppies now?

Haven't met anyone off PW long enough to know them well (though met a fellow shooter off another forum and have become good mates and he comes to shoot with us in season) but have bought and sold various items from several PW'ers and am in the process of buying off another as we speak.

I'm a trusting sort of bloke and as it turns out I've never been let down once so far. No doubt we'll fall out at some stage or other in the midst of a debate which will probably be down to me rather than them; but it's only a forum and that wouldn't stop me buying them a drink if we met in person.