Norovirus sweepstake

kyska

Is Kyska's rectum at risk?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. am I going to die from liquid loss?

• Hell yes, you'll be a bag of skin in the morning
    • The Dr is wrong, I've protected myself sufficiently
    • I've got stomach twinges now (really) am I going to die?

Well, the good Dr wife appears to have had a self diagnosed bout of gastric flu, hard as nails, still breastfeeding overnight whilst V and D'ing, baby isn't on formula yet so little I could do other than do the nappy changes and keeping the little breeze block asleep.

So, odds are I should also come down with this, I've taken prepping precautions and wiped everything down with disinfectant, using triclosan hand gel (far superior to alcohol preps), not taken my stomach ulcer treatment, the Mrs Dr thinks I'm doomed, she's ok now, I reckon I've done enough.

So sweepstake, do I drop the world out of my bowels and stomach by the morning, or am I so paranoid I've thwarted the seemingly inevitable infection?

Edited by kyska

If I was you I'd pop a toilet roll in the fridge now just to be safe. My betting is you gonna need it before too long. Best other advice I can give is not to trust a botty cough (can't believe swear filter won't let me say the f word that rhymes with cart) for a good few days either

Edited by ozzy518

Well, the good Dr wife appears to have had a self diagnosed bout of gastric flu, hard as nails, still breastfeeding overnight whilst V and D'ing, baby isn't on formula yet so little I could do other than do the nappy changes and keeping the little breeze block asleep.

So, odds are I should also come down with this, I've taken prepping precautions and wiped everything down with disinfectant, using triclosan hand gel (far superior to alcohol preps), not taken my stomach ulcer treatment, the Mrs Dr thinks I'm doomed, she's ok now, I reckon I've done enough.

So sweepstake, do I drop the world out of my bowels and stomach by the morning, or am I so paranoid I've thwarted the seemingly inevitable infection?

is this virus infectious via the internet :) and yes women are much tougher than men, good luck

Granddaughter brought it home from playgroup >> gave it to daughter >> she needed support and called wife in to help. This is where we made a big mistake. >> Wife came home developed it and gave it to the rest of us. It is the most horrible thing I have ever had. Severe pain in every muscle from head to toe. >> Serious cold sweats with excruciating stomach cramps. >> Simultaneous ejection from both ends at the same time. Three people trying to get on the pan at the same time and vomit into the bath. Rolling around on the kitchen floor at three in the morning in a lot of pain. Still when you get over it you seem to be immune for some time. NOROVIRUS.

I'm afraid you have had your chips Kyska.......

all I can suggest is that inbetween bouts you cram something, anything down your neck ready for the next one.

it is far better throwing up with something to actually throw up as opposed to trying to throw up your ring piece..... :no::/

If I were closer I would come and look after you, I'm immune to anything after falling into the Ganges years ago

:lol: does a dunk in the river Tees count near on twenty years ago.

Whiskey is the answer boys taken in small doses every half hour until the threat has gone.

that is a hell like scenario for me! I have a phobia of being sick if I had a choice of being shot in the leg or a case of norovirus then I'd prob take bullet. I would of moved to a premier inn for a couple of weeks to be on the safe side! Just disinfect,starve yourself so the bug can't cause any damage,wear mask,goggles and gloves haha! Gives me the creeps just thinking about it!!!! Good luck

I had it two years ago (over Christmas and New Year, great fun!). Took 2 weeks to compeltely go. I lost 2 stone through V & D but unfortunately it was just water i'd lost so immediately put it back on once it had finished literally kicking the **** out of me.

My only advice is to go out and buy the best quality/softest toilet roll you possibly can as you're going to have a back end like a Japanses flag for quite some time :oops:

Edited by Breastman

I shoot with Kyska and spoke to him earlier and he didn't siund to good! please don't catch it before Friday as I need help zeroing the new .270 rifle!!!! Kyska is prone to catching gay I mean a cold!!!

However if you would like to catch it after that feel free then it's more shooting for me whilst he is tucked up in bed ha ha ha😜