Bear attacks deer in back garden.

Boromir

This has been going round facebook and viral. Some of the comments ive seen on it are stupid Help the deer usual ****. At least this shows shooting is a much better way for a deer to go than being eaten by a bear.

Edited by Boromir

The bear wasnt exactly quick about dispatching it though, more give it some serious loce bite than killing it... Also who in their right mind puts stuff like this on facebook. I dont use facebook myself. And im of the generation that do heavily.. But if I did thats probably the last thing id put on it.

Needs showing to the anti brigade as an example of what we would need to do to restore the natural balance of things instead of culling,somehow I doubt they would rather reintroduce bears and wolves into the wild than use a quick painless method and risk meeting this fella when they are having a pimms and game of swing ball in the back garden!

I would have shot near the bear to try and scare it off the deer, then shot the deer for some venison lol,

I'd give the bear the scraps though, after all it's just saved me a fortune in stalking fees lol,

ITS CALLED NATURE , ITS WHAT WILD ANIMALS DO ,

Atb

Flynny

I would have shot near the bear to try and scare it off the deer, then shot the deer for some venison lol,

I'd give the bear the scraps though, after all it's just saved me a fortune in stalking fees lol,

ITS CALLED NATURE , ITS WHAT WILD ANIMALS DO ,

Atb

Flynny

deffo +1