Explosions and heavy gunfire were heard in Paris

old'un

In the light of the attacks in Paris and the French security forces raids this morning should we now be thinking of stopping anyone returning to the UK/Europe who as gone to Syria and what are their legal rights to return?

My own feelings is we should make it 100% clear that if you go out to Syria you will not be welcome back.

In the light of the attacks in Paris and the French security forces raids this morning should we now be thinking of stopping anyone returning to the UK/Europe who as gone to Syria and what are their legal rights to return?

My own feelings is we should make it 100% clear that if you go out to Syria you will not be welcome back.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal under international law to make someone stateless, so I doubt they could be stopped from returning. However, there's no reason they couldn't be arrested the moment they set foot on EU/UK soil.

I'm sure there must be something in law that could see them locked up as a threat to national security as was used in WW2. I'm thinking along the lines of Oswald Moseley.

There's always the chance one or two could slip through the net though, and it's expensive to keep someone locked up, so having thought it through I'm leaning towards a drone strike in Syria.

That should do the job!! :good:

Its difficult this. Whilst i follow the sentiment there are real humanitarian workers out there. Also Brits fighting for the other side / sides whatever they are. All makes drafting the rules more difficult. Let alone other areas of conflict, travelers to Kurdistan etc.

Wasn't there talk about deporting the ones with dual citizenship.?

Edited by Bazooka Joe

<script pagespeed_no_defer="" type="text/javascript">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=300c8302c2526c386ed75e039680b54e&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=324937&p=2943435&md5check=3ee77ff7bfd984ba01c50ace1b2f639b&isRte=1,B6nXayd9mu,true,false,AdyHmoSI7IQ');//]]></script> ca-crowd-activism-tony-blair-war-crimes-&&0

Well, we can dream eh?

OH i wish that dream became a reality, i would become a bounty hunter just to drag his sorry ***** into the court

Is it because he's a total and utter ****?

Is he still the UN's Middle East peace envoy? He seems to have gone very quiet over the last few days.

Apparently the traitorous scum resigned nearly 6 months ago http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3099401/Tony-Blair-finally-quits-Middle-East-peace-envoy-claims-no-credibility-region.html

A large number of shots fired is far more likely to reflect difficulty in surpressing the enemy than people during wildly, especially in an urban setting.

I've a few friends who have worked in private security and they have spoken of expending very high volumes of ammunition just extract from dodgy situations where they didn't need to fight their way any closer to the people shooting at them.

Did anyone hear that bloke on Any Answers last weekend. I'm sure he must be a Pigeon watch member. He was saying we should commandeer one of those God forsaken islands off Scotland and turn it into a concentration camp for anyone suspected of ISIL sympathies, and anyone who knew them and should have realised they were sympathisers to be thrown into. His closing comments were "And we will force feed them pork". I was laughing my head off.