EU predictions

TONY R

EU in or out predictions   

103 members have voted

1. 1. What do you thin the outcome will be.

I want out....but whatever it is I hope that it will be a decisive vote with a large majority. If it is close, then around half the electorate will be dissatisfied. We need unity if we are to move forward as a nation.

If the people on this website are so sure we will stay IN, why is there so much uncertainty in the markets/business world, and, seemingly, panic in the REMAIN camp?

I don't think there is massive uncertainty at the moment in the markets. And I don't think either side is particularly panicking yet. The reason I think we will stay is that history tells us that in major reforendums such as this people go for the status quo. A lot of people are frightened of change.

The reason I think we will stay is that history tells us that in major reforendums such as this people go for the status quo. A lot of people are frightened of change.

I can see the sense in that point of view. However, the Country voted for change when we elected to join the EEC. The reason being because that is what the government wanted and, sadly, in all probability we're going to repeat the mistake.

I think it will be a close result whichever way it goes. My hope is that the leave side is more highly motivated to vote than the remain side and that will be enough to push through the result we want. Voter apathy could yet win the day for us. Dave is certainly worried about that prospect. That`s why he`s spending a fair bit of time pushing the younger generation, who seem more pro europe, to make sure they vote. However on past form we know it is the older generation who are more likely to make it to the polling station. Let`s pray for a lovely sunny day on 23rd June so the university set can find something better to do than visit the polls.

id love to see an out vote win but I just can't see it happening when its time to actually make it happen. I think most people are going to think its a sure fire deal based on what they see on the TV so no point even turning up to vote.

I think they will win by smoke and mirrors.

Well, you've only got to look back to the last General Election to see how valid a PW Poll can be, 99.9% of those on this forum were voting UKIP, Farage was to be the next PM by a landslide, it was already a done deal.. :lol:

Cat.

:lol: :lol: dont go back that far on here, just a nubie. But thats up beat in this case hope we are so wrong again and we drop out, seriously i will go out that night to celibrate big time if we do.

I see the bbc news site is questioning brexits £350 million saving assumption, no mention of osbournes assumptions though.

The outers really need to stir trouble up about this one sided publicity, they'll leave it too late if they're not careful.

Not convinced yet though that some in the out team aren't put there to keep us in :hmm: Bojo doesn't seem to be doing a lot, and it may be in his best interests to be in the eu ?