Cheerio Scotland!

ElvisThePelvis

All the more reason to rebuild Hadrian's wall. :lol:

I genuinely don't want to see Scotland leave the union, but if it means those SNP imbeciles are out or our parliament I'll live with it.

Really can't understand why u don't think scotland should have any say at westminster, at moment we are still a union, allegedly. Should EU have kicked out all UK MEP's as soon as an Eu referendum idea was floated?

But for election after election for 70 odd years scotland has sent down 50 odd labour MP's that vote on ever possible vote on labour lines no matter wot the government is.

Surely they will have forced/changed more laws over the years that doen't involve scotland.

Until this term SNP MP's never voted on english issues, not sure how well they have stuck to it thou, as they know punching the tories nose is alays worth brownie points up the road

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sturgeon had her vote for independence they lost and Salmond walked no loss to us Scots then we had the vote to leave the Eu we Scotland are still part of Britain when i last checked and we voted to leave ?. Now sturgeons wanting us to vote for independence again so we can stay in the Eu ?. more than likely shes no got the bottle to run the country and she wants it run by the Eu if shes no got the bottle **** off and let somebody have a real go of running Scotland for the Scots . China and Switzerland do okay outside the Eu

Remeber what Salmond and Sturgeon said its once in a life time vote , no its going to come along every couple of years when there asked to do there job and they brick it , it seems like

Really can't understand why u don't think scotland should have any say at westminster, at moment we are still a union, allegedly. Should EU have kicked out all UK MEP's as soon as an Eu referendum idea was floated?

But for election after election for 70 odd years scotland has sent down 50 odd labour MP's that vote on ever possible vote on labour lines no matter wot the government is.

Surely they will have forced/changed more laws over the years that doen't involve scotland.

Until this term SNP MP's never voted on english issues, not sure how well they have stuck to it thou, as they know punching the tories nose is alays worth brownie points up the road

A prime example of this was the licencing laws that effectively banned live music in pubs and village halls etc. without vast expense in terms H&S and bouncers etc. ,whilst it did not effect Scotland

Nicola Krankie is only doing this so she can sit at the big table. Listening to her this morning she has already said they would keep the pound and not have border control - cant really see Brussels going for that! And isn't it down to the UK government to agree to an independence vote?

Must admit my worst fear was scottish votes keeping UK in EU in the referendum and they're would be nothing u could do, then u'd really get some anti-scottish feeling, and to be fair rightly so.

I really hopoe she is just buying a massive bargining chip for the possibe next referendum to threaten westminster with, it would be wrong to stop UK leaving thou.

Democracy really would be dead if that happens

is she being extra bitter because ............

she doesnt want England but is happy with the eu ?

the eu doesnt appear to want her ?

so if she tries to force the uk into staying in the eu, she'll then like England......a little bit ?

when does England get a referendum on if we actually want Scotland anymore as they seem to be trying so very desperately to get away from us maybe we should help ??

Must admit my worst fear was scottish votes keeping UK in EU in the referendum and they're would be nothing u could do, then u'd really get some anti-scottish feeling, and to be fair rightly so.

I really hopoe she is just buying a massive bargining chip for the possibe next referendum to threaten westminster with, it would be wrong to stop UK leaving thou.

Democracy really would be dead if that happens

My thoughts exactly !!!

not mine (im far too stupid and ill-informed to come up with stuff like this!!) but i thought id share it anyway........

Arrest Nicola Sturgeon on the charge of sedition.

She didnt accept the result of the democratic Scottish referendum,

she didnt accept the result of the UK,NOT SCOTTISH referendum on EU membership and is now threatening to veto a democratic decision made by the British people.

You cannot accept to take part in a UK referendum and then cry when you do not achieve the result you wanted.

Devolutionary disaster. A party in govt that doesn't want be in the UK, has an opportunity to mess things up as much a possible in an attempt to swing 10% of the electorate in favour of secession. The enemy within can weave a nasty web.

Lets hope its not the same with the UK and the EU then?

Highly unlikely.

Take a look at the corporation tax rates across the EU and those of the UK. It's the main reason so many foreign companies have their businesses based here.

not mine (im far too stupid and ill-informed to come up with stuff like this!!) but i thought id share it anyway........

Arrest Nicola Sturgeon on the charge of sedition.

She didnt accept the result of the democratic Scottish referendum,

she didnt accept the result of the UK,NOT SCOTTISH referendum on EU membership and is now threatening to veto a democratic decision made by the British people.

You cannot accept to take part in a UK referendum and then cry when you do not achieve the result you wanted.

Had the EU vote went the other way do u not think UKIP would be starting these 2nd petions, moaning about the extra time registering and many other random conspiracy theories.

Infact i'm sure it would off been fr worse with wild claims of rigging and crosses rubbed out

SNP did accept the referndum albeit very grudgingly, BUT they did say if something fundementally changes, i'd call UK leaving EU classifies as that.

Also 1 of the No campin's big pledges was to stayt in EU u had to vote No

Her and salmond have been fighting for independance all there lives its wot they believe off course they'r egoing to use an excuse ike this, but they really are not that different than farage just he has got his way. It's nothing personal just same as farage has nothing personal against europe only EU

Had the EU vote went the other way do u not think UKIP would be starting these 2nd petions, moaning about the extra time registering and many other random conspiracy theories.

Infact i'm sure it would off been fr worse with wild claims of rigging and crosses rubbed out

The fact though, is that the above is simply your own opinion. We can't possibly know what Farage would do because we aren't currently in that scenario. Couldn't Farage have demanded something similar, like a petition for a second vote on the result of the 2015 GE based on the number of votes UKIP attracted in comparison to the other parties, or did he simply accept the democratic process and move on?

The fact though, is that the above is simply your own opinion. We can't possibly know what Farage would do because we aren't currently in that scenario. Couldn't Farage have demanded something similar, like a petition for a second vote on the result of the 2015 GE based on the number of votes UKIP attracted in comparison to the other parties, or did he simply accept the democratic process and move on?

Bingo!

I take it most of u have already forgot farage's 1st speach then on Thurs nite, when he was still expecting to narowly lose, he said "we've lost the battle but we will win the war" he even mentioned the extra time to register for the referendum, as far as i knew that extra time was open to both stay and leave voters.

Snp exsits to give scotland its independence like it or not off course they're goingto keep trying to win it

The electorate in Scotland keep on voting the Nationalists into power.............how do Scotland expect the rest of the UK to react? Scotland should be careful what the Nationalists keep telling them to vote for.................they may well get it?

The UK as a whole cannot be convinced that the Scottish electorate truly want to be part of the UK until they vote to kick the Nationalists out!

I take it most of u have already forgot farage's 1st speach then on Thurs nite, when he was still expecting to narowly lose, he said "we've lost the battle but we will win the war" he even mentioned the extra time to register for the referendum, as far as i knew that extra time was open to both stay and leave voters.

Snp exsits to give scotland its independence like it or not off course they're goingto keep trying to win it

Yes, you keep fighting, but within the confines of the democratic process. Farage hasn't attempted to undermine the democratic process. To attempt to push a second referendum ( I'm referring to your suggestion that Farage would have started a petition as the 'remain' camp have done ) simply based on the grounds of 'you don't like the result of the first one' is to undermine the democratic process, isn't it?

The extended time to register was indeed for the benefit of those who wanted to register to vote, in any way they chose, and the remain camp still lost , so now want to change the goal posts. That is undemocratic.

Just seen Sturgeon says the Scottish MSPs could legally block the Brexit vote.

Aye also just heard that.

Mundell said he does not think that would work in practice though.

Sick of the whole thing now I would imagine a second independence referendum would fall on its ****. Looking forward to a few days away in weeks time loch fishing with little access to the media!!

Edited by Andra

People keep banging on about the oil in Scotland they don't own the rights to it. A lot of the oil is piped into England for processing. So they have the whiskey and tourism.

Only a fool would vote to leave the uk.

People keep banging on about the oil in Scotland they don't own the rights to it. A lot of the oil is piped into England for processing. So they have the whiskey and tourism.

Only a fool would vote to leave the uk.

THIS ... I think she is doing her credibility no good banging on about this, she needs to get over the disapointment of defeat and move on before she does herself any more political harm.