Fisherman Mike by Adge Cutler.

Adge Cutler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PirVtiJuvDs

I must come clean ( after some prompting ) I've re-joined the forum as Adge Cutler...Fisherman Mike is history.

I missed the camaraderie and interaction of fellow countrymen even though I didn't think I would and get rather bored in the evenings...I joined another Forum but it was terrible

Adge doesn't do politics !

Would the winner of last years Fantasy League please PM me ...I promised before my resignation as FM a watercolour of any British Bird as a prize for the winner and would like to fulfil that obligation.

Adge.

Adge - perhaps you can help me. I sold something on Ebay over a year ago - must have been mechanical tools - I have way too many. The lad who bought them lived around Gloucester?? and postage would have been very expensive. I was travelling to St Ives Cornwall and said I would drop them off. We met at some services - off the M5. He was a landscape gardener from memory. I think he said he was a friend of yours.

Is my memory faulty?

Adge - perhaps you can help me. I sold something on Ebay over a year ago - must have been mechanical tools - I have way too many. The lad who bought them lived around Gloucester?? and postage would have been very expensive. I was travelling to St Ives Cornwall and said I would drop them off. We met at some services - off the M5. He was a landscape gardener from memory. I think he said he was a friend of yours.

Is my memory faulty?

Could it have been Neil Clements,? he lives in Stroud and is a Landscape Gardener.

Adge - I think that is the man. He was driving a crew-cab pickup I think. It was some time ago - fair hair, might have had a beard and glasses. He spoke highly of you.

Yes that's the chap..blue Ford Ranger... I believe his PW name is njc110381

I must buy him a beer !