Jodie Marsh goes hunting. TV heads up.

markm

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great thats all we need anti hunting Marsh lol.Trying to reason with her will be like talking to a plank.

Is the other one that fat writer?

march has been sticking up for shooting on Facebook the wife tells me so not all bad

I have seen clips on tv and yes she is against shooting at first un till she was educated more

She will turn uo with a face full of slap and botox saying she doesnt agree with hunting or animal cruelty.Wonder what the monkey looked like having to wear lipsick and botox so it was safe for her to wear it.

you need to get out more fella you seem anti marsh

have a read https://m.facebook.com/jodiemarshofficial/

This is the write up.Did she meet someone with money who shoots or was she converted during this documentary.

Jodie Marsh spends time with British female animal hunter for new documentary

Published Aug 24 2016, 20:44 BST | By Natasha Rigler

Jodie Marsh is a fierce campaigner for animal rights, yet she has spent time with a female hunter for a new documentary.

While trophy hunting around the world is well reported, Jodie has followed Rachel Carrie, a domestic hunter who spends her spare time killing animals - including deer and pigeon - in the UK.

Edited by Davyo

Great thats all we need anti hunting Marsh lol.Trying to reason with her will be like talking to a plank.

Is the other one that fat writer?

Rachael Carrie is the daughter of Dave Carrie . She's a great ambassador for our sport and will only represent shooting/hunting well as does her father Dave Carrie .

Jodie Marsh was (is) flakey! She must have been! She started out as a Jordan wannabe, but there was never room for two! Thank god!

I will try to watch the documentary, but I fear she will come across as an idiot....I hope I'm wrong as to turn her from an ignorant brainless anti into someone who has the ability to work things out for herself would be quite an achievement!

Rachel will most certainly not be got the better of, she is a proficiant shot in her own right, shoots pigeons regularly with Andy Crow and since meeting up with Jodie Marsh for the show they have become friends .I think that since meeting up with Rachel she has admitted to having a much more balanced view of hunting and shooting in general. Rachel's boyfriend, Mark Winser has just won the British Open and her father Dave Carrie is one of the most respected game shooters in the UK, so as you would expect the lass knows her onions.... from Auntie.

From Rachels posts on facebook it seems they have formed a friendship of the most unlikeley kind. She is very pro shooting and hunting and has a very good understanding of all issues. She has represented shooting very well and had to defend herself against numerous personal attacks. May not watch it as not into manufactured tv

We as shooters/sportsmen (I won't bring the women into this) come across as very bigoted people

What right do we have to slag off a program that supposedly tries to give a balanced view of the sport we are supposed to love BEFORE IT'S EVEN AIRED, then to start slagging off the presenters.... :no:

we are a sorry bunch at times, no wonder people don't seem to like us :no:

I am going to watch it with an open mind,

AFTER it's aired I will form my own opinion, it may well be a poor expose of our pastime but at least give it a chance,

Jodie Marsh is anti hunting but prepared to actually go and see what it's all about, we should give her the same courtesy

:shaun:

I think instead of all the hate towards the "anti" maybe you guys should watch the program first.. Its actually Rachel showing Jodie what is done and why.. And from what i've heard jodie has an open mind and now actually see's shooting pigeons as protecting her food etc... No point having anti's if some of whats been said on here is how peoples attitudes are. We will nail our own coffin..

IMG-20160908-WA0001.jpg

Nails in coffins lol,the public dont hate us when we have frontmen like Roy Lupton handing out the hammers and nails.I used to like watching him until him and another idiot was shown shooting a CD with a picture of Brian May on.Its a wonder he didnt have his FAC revoked and made to explain why he did it.Jodie has no public domain power to get her changed views across but we will give it a watch and see how it comes over.Would be interesting to see what the viewing figure are though.