Trumps immigration ban

Rewulf

Just ask Shaun, his nephew will verify for me as he worked on the planes I flew. The military do not get basic flying licenses they are exempt from CAA licensing (PPL/CPL) I have my logbook but I'm not publically posting pictures of it for verification for this. It's a simple discussion you will just have to take my word for it.

ok, fair enough :good:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is now getting way off topic with side issues repeatedly taking over. Back to the original topic please.

Apologies, got carried away. Trumps a lunatic. How he was the only fit person the states could put forward as leader of the free world is beyond me. Anyway I'll get back to my tin foil hat.

That is because half of the dim wits that signed the State Visit petition have no idea what they are signing they just saw it on Facebook

I want to know why I can`t sign a petition to let him in

it is a temporary ban while they sort out their security.

and it has been blown out of all proportions like normal.

and people just jumping on the band wagon

A really complicated issue has been reduced to whether a Walt is a pilot or not. Classic PW.

Whatever the rights and wrongs - Trump might be sectionable, Clinton might be a crook - it is the business of the USA. For those who believe there was no plane crash, or Martians secretly flew the planes - it is irrelevant, as are the protests.

Nothing will change. Judge Trump in a couple of years. It will be interesting to see if he gets elected for a second term. The Democrats are going to have to come up with a better candidate next time.

If the Democrats are successful - peace will break out in the Middle East, Rent-a-Mob protesters will throw away their stupid placards and get a life, Jeremy Corbyn will ascend to the highest office, following a further whirlwind romance with Diane Abbott and the World will once again spin on its axis.

Edited by Gordon R

If the Democrats are successful - peace will break out in the Middle East, Rent-a-Mob protesters will throw away their stupid placards and get a life, Jeremy Corbyn will ascend to the highest office, following a further whirlwind romance with Diane Abbott and the World will once again spin on its axis.

I was starting to believe . . . but then you had to stretch credibility one step too far :lol:

Yes the papers and a large number of news outlets are indulging in partisan reporting again...who'd have thought it :rolleyes:;)

The data indicated the order was backed by a majority of the American voter right at the start. I can't help feeling the rise of so called fake news the "ruling classes" are whining about, is in part an own goal. It's caused by the blatant lies, half truths and spin fed to an increasingly fed up, disbelieving public as fact.

I don't think I have ever known the bbc more left wing, its a complete obsession with them, everything they broadcast has a big bias, I can see it, but the young cant.

I sit down sometimes, when I see a nature programme coming on, and think oh great, within seconds the green propaganda starts, the t.v. goes off, radio's the same, and the schools.

You have to admire the propaganda job they do, it really is belt and braces.

I am not far off the point, when I will totally give up on media, t.v., radio etc, its at its lowest point in my book, its so far removed from real journalism.

I bet you May capitulates to these petitions.

Edited by wandringstar

I remember a time when people were more sensible, you always had twits, but they were fringe and allowed no further, I am openly hearing grown adults, referring to people like farage and trump to hitler, these are regular people in my community, its so depressing that people have lost their ability to reason.

when we were growing up, it was instilled in you, to act your age, and for gods sake grow up.

The modern definition seems to be anyone with a differing opinion is Hitler. Or a fascist.

Or a basket of deplorables ,that cost her!

If you ask yourself, what do I know of the world that the media doesnt tell me?

And if that media was biased in a particular direction ,how would you know what was really true?

Trumps presidential run and Brexit both had the mainstream media (MSM) telling you directly via various 'independant' polls ,that remain would win and Clinton would now be in the White House,by a decent margin.

Perhaps they tried the 'sheep' psychology ,whereby you vote for the presumed winner ,if you are undecided?

What is without question is ,the MSM were very much biased towards,in this case, the losing side.

All this should tell you something very important,the media will report in a negative light ,any action or information that the new regime{s) undertake.

They backed the wrong horse ,they are sore,they will chuck toys out of the pram.

Now where do we get our news from again ?

I remember a time when people were more sensible, you always had twits, but they were fringe and allowed no further, I am openly hearing grown adults, referring to people like farage and trump to hitler, these are regular people in my community, its so depressing that people have lost their ability to reason.

when we were growing up, it was instilled in you, to act your age, and for gods sake grow up.

Agree completely. People have lost all sense of proportion. Delayed for a few hours at the airport? That's exactly like the holocaust, that is. Some people whinging on Twitter? That's a storm of protest. Train delayed? That's like the retreat from Moscow.

God forbid that something actually bad happens; we will not have the words left to describe it.

Today, Andrew Neil on the Daily Politics covered Obama's and Trump's measures, how similar they were and why there was protest at one and not the other. He then repeated in a similar vein with other leaders who have visited. I nearly felt sorry for John Healey as his position was inconsistent and contradictory and he struggled to justify it. As I always say, it's not what is said or done but who says or does it.

Watch here, from the off but main part at about 07:30:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08cw0sh/daily-politics-01022017

Well done the BBC.

Edited by yod dropper