Oh Dear, Oh Dear!

Danger-Mouse

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her and Corbyn just fill me full of confidence

Even die hard labour supporters are hoping Labour losses that badly at this election that the party gets rid of her and Corbyn

But, sadly there are plenty of Labour supporters who will unthinkingly support the shower and by doing so effectively endorse them and encourage Corbyn to continue!

No, but I guess he has entered hers..............

I heard on Radio 2 an hour or so ago that Corbyn thinks that Diane Abbott is picked on unfairly, because she's a woman, or black, or both.
That fact that she's useless doesn't seem to have entered his thick head!

I heard on Radio 2 an hour or so ago that Corbyn thinks that Diane Abbott is picked on unfairly, because she's a woman, or black, or both.

He just needs to accept that is NOT unfair treatment, she is useless, black and female!

No, but I guess he has entered hers..............

Just having a late lunch when I saw your pic very funny, caught the end of the interview o the news last night, she should have just resigned but why when your getting paid for doing nothing.

When the labour party has finished committing suicide we could use there wages to pay for extra police

Absolutely shambles! I'm not a mathematics genius but even I knew 10,000 x the average Police wage would be a good start! Not to mention the cost of training, equipment etc etc etc.

What's even worse however, is that her constituents in her area keep voting for her despite how terrible she is!!

Par for the course. She's worth every penny. Penny being the operative word. Still more worrying is the fact that her adoring constituents with their mental intellect should be allowed to vote at all.

Prime Minister J. Corbyn

Deputy Prime Minister D. Abbott

Is Russ Abbott any relation to Diane ?..........they could get together and do "The Black & White Abbott show".....singing and dancing...telling jokes...great stuff

Since Diane Abbott has built her whole career on being Labour's token black woman, with no real commitment beyond her own self interest, for decades she can't really object now if it gets thrown back at her

If she had been a very competent and capable politician I would have agreed with Corbyn but I think she has blatantly traded on her skin colour and gender to get on. People are not stupid.

Edited by Vince Green

I sincerely hope that I haven't a racist bone in my body. Racism is something I despise. That said, I also despise those who play the race card, when the answer lies elsewhere.

Why can't people accept that she is way out of her depth and not very bright, instead of inventing excuses for her.

I sincerely hope that I haven't a racist bone in my body. Racism is something I despise. That said, I also despise those who play the race card, when the answer lies elsewhere.

Why can't people accept that she is way out of her depth and not very bright, instead of inventing excuses for her.

Exactly this. I have no truck with those who have brought her race into the issue. She just simply hasnt got what it takes in my opinion.

Yes but she had done 6 maybe 7 interviews how is she meant to get her facts right under such pressure???

O wait that's her job, silly me, no idea why Mrs May called an election with such fierce opposition

It turns out that was a lie as well, I find it at least as worrying that she is so willing to just come out with lies like having a migraine or doing six interviews.

The Nick Ferrari show is the breakfast show, its on about 8am in the morning, it doesn't take much working out to see there was no way she could have done six interviews already.

Edited by Vince Green

Did you see Theresa may's little strop at the EU yesterday?, the overrated twit felt it necessary to call a news conference outside no.10, I am going off her daily.

I am just popping up to the village hall to cast another meaningless vote, I vowed not to, but I pass the war memorial on the way, and feel its the very least I can do, I still have a 100 per cent voting record, which is better than a lot of MP's, for some reason I still vote.

Did you see Theresa may's little strop at the EU yesterday?, the overrated twit felt it necessary to call a news conference outside no.10, I am going off her daily.

I am just popping up to the village hall to cast another meaningless vote, I vowed not to, but I pass the war memorial on the way, and feel its the very least I can do, I still have a 100 per cent voting record, which is better than a lot of MP's, for some reason I still vote.

So what are you saying, the PM of the UK should just lie down and take it from a gobsh*** like Junker and the rest of the EU gravy train wallah's?

As for over rated twit, I'm sure your accomplishments are legendary. :rolleyes:

she wants to start backing up her mouth, what does she expect, the whole thing to go away meekly, of course they are going to barrack us,

you know nothing about me, but personal attacks on here are par for the course.

I've just finished reading your attack on the Knife thread post # 90 to be specific.

As for not knowing you, judging from your postings so far, I'm very happy to have avoided that pleasure.

you always pop up to have a stir, as sure as night follows day.

You really are not worth bothering with. I suspected you had latent trolling tenancies, but thought I'd give it some time, you didn't disappoint.

End of conversation.

Edited by achosenman