New McDonald's advert

winnie&bezza

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the same, very odd advert.

I found a charity advert suggesting people should put the said charity in their will, nauseating, I complained.

To be fair the advertising standards people replied, but there wasn't enough complaints to take it further.

It galls me, it was a cancer charity, so aimed at very vulnerable people.

Has anyone else seen the new advert with the young boy and his mum talking about the dad who must of died. Stooping low on that one. We thought it was going to be a life insurance ad or a serious subject. Quite shocking.

Can,t stomach the advert (or the product)

Has anyone else seen the new advert with the young boy and his mum talking about the dad who must of died. Stooping low on that one. We thought it was going to be a life insurance ad or a serious subject. Quite shocking.

I found a charity advert suggesting people should put the said charity in their will, nauseating, I complained.

To be fair the advertising standards people replied, but there wasn't enough complaints to take it further.

It galls me, it was a cancer charity, so aimed at very vulnerable people.

speaking from the point of view of someone that has lost a loved one way too early , i very much agree with both of your posts , both adverts make me feel very uncomfortable.

I do try to avoid seeing as many adverts as I can by recording programs not on the good old BBC then I can skip through them but I have to admit that I did see this add the other day I must say that I was not concentrating on what was going on but when it said Mc Donalds at the end I thought that it was a strange add and I do not understand why they would put something like that on.

Didn't find the advert offensive but did ask the missus how they thought that would make anyone rush out to buy a burger.

The very sad fact that struck me was that McD's is full of single fathers on a Sunday taking their kids out cos that's the only time they get to see them, and there they are making an ad about a dead father.