Terror Attack - Finsbury Park!

Lloyd90

hello, for my thought the manchester and london attacks were directed at anyone unlucky to be in the wrong place at the right time, the attack this morning was pure racist directed at the muslim community as the person arrested was reported to hate muslims ? , whatever ever the circumstances its a sad refection on what is happening in our country and many others, not seen what nationality the arrested man was ?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the government didn't pandy to the pc brigade and human rights activists etc and just got on with dealing with them. they would be s lot less of them preaching their brand of radical teachings.

Remember the hooked scumbag, he should have been removed straight off non of the can't do this that and the other he has rights, as soon as they are caught spouting their drivel they gave up there rights to freedom in our society.

You wouldn't have to take away their freedom, just stop their benefits, that would be a start.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/477268/Abu-Hamza-s-family-allowed-to-stay-in-1-25-million-London-home-and-claim-33-800-benefits

Edited by Vince Green

Hamster - I think that all these people committing the atrocities are mentally disturbed. Whether they shout about Allah, God or hating Muslims (in this case) - they are one slice short of a full loaf.

Attacks that have been labelled terrorist are of a similar pattern, with those carrying out the acts being seemingly prepared to die. In this case, I haven't seen enough detail to see whether this person had any such intent.

Bingo on both fronts. :good::good:

Hamster - I think that all these people committing the atrocities are mentally disturbed. Whether they shout about Allah, God or hating Muslims (in this case) - they are one slice short of a full loaf.

Not necessarily disagreeing with that Gordon, anyone who thinks that by taking as many people out with them as possible (of any denomination) guarantees them a place in paradise with 72 ( perpetual !?) virgins at their disposal, is definitely not firing on all cylinders, but...

From what Ive seen, most of these 'terrorists' lived pretty normal lives until they were 'radicalised' ,whatever that means.

Does it mean brainwashed ? Or someone flipped some subliminal switch ?

Did they do it to themselves ?

I think not.

We dont appear to have any christian terrorists running around shouting 'Deux vult !' whilst chopping peoples heads off with broadswords do we ?

So is it just an islamic problem ?

I think the source of such radicalisation needs very intense scrutiny, starting with madrassas and islamic schools.

Certain internet sites and service providers need to do their bit too.

I know that many think and preach that its all our fault for meddling with the middle east ect, but to me it doesnt really make sense.If you are going to do something like this, they usually want to make the statement of why they did it, its ok IS popping up and saying '# Ah ,that was one of ours !'

But it doesnt really hold water for me.

Co ordination , if IS really had all these sleeper cells of radicals, wouldnt the grand show be simultaneous attacks over a weekend ect ?

But I dont think they have these numbers or resources, not in the UK anyway.

So , if they are not directly controlled by IS ,then who ?

As far as I know ,the name and ethnic origin of the perp in this attack on the mosque, has not been released,we are assuming he is a white, English type.

If he is not, is it still terrorism ?

Just said on the news guy from the Cardiff area think they said Darren something,

I saw Lloyds original post last night in work but heard nothing on the radio, had a quick look on line and thought revenge or nut job.

Someone mentioned above what if they had beaten him to death??

Riots and more attacks let it rain, the sun makes folk crazy

I am not convinced that sticking a label on these people is the answer. It's almost finding a tidy little pigeon hole to put them in.

Those who kill or those weak minded enough to let someone convince them it is fine to kill have one think in common - in my book. They are unbalanced and not very bright. Simpletons would be nearer the mark.

They let someone tell them how to kill and follow their guidance, without ever once asking their tutor to lead by example. The real villains don't seem to put themselves in the firing line. I think the word is cowardice.

Someone mentioned above what if they had beaten him to death??

His life was saved by an Iman - if reports are correct. Just shows another side to this.

Edited by Gordon R

If the government didn't pandy to the pc brigade and human rights activists etc and just got on with dealing with them. they would be s lot less of them preaching their brand of radical teachings.

Remember the hooked scumbag, he should have been removed straight off non of the can't do this that and the other he has rights, as soon as they are caught spouting their drivel they gave up there rights to freedom in our society.

At last someone talking sense ...

hello, for my thought the manchester and london attacks were directed at anyone unlucky to be in the wrong place at the right time, the attack this morning was pure racist directed at the muslim community as the person arrested was reported to hate muslims ? , whatever ever the circumstances its a sad refection on what is happening in our country and many others, not seen what nationality the arrested man was ?

hello, so we know a welshman from cardiff, WHY ?

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

would justice have been served if the crowd lynched him or beat him to death? Some people will say yes and some say no.

We have this thing about an eye for an eye but does the good book not say turn the other cheek ?

No matter where we go in this `civilised` world of ours religion is going to spoil it and people will get killed. Its been going on for 1000`s of years it is just appears to be in our face`s more often at the moment.

How close are we to an all out war with each other ? History tells us we are dammed if we support one side and dammed if we don't support the

other.

We already went through a difficult period of time in parts of this country when the terrorist was the average white person supporting or against the crown and a particular belief or motivation to insight that violence, and there still is some bitterness felt.

We cant tar everyone with the same brush but I just hope it wont become tit for tat.

This