Gamebore mammoth

roostshooter1

Try the 3" gamebore steel.the #1 .They pattern better in the 3" many feel than in 3.5".I agree with this i get far superior patterns and good clean kills with the 3" loads.Less recoil too!!

Thats if i am not loading my own.My own #1shot 37g load will prove better i suspect

Edited by bishop

Try the 3" gamebore steel.the #1 .They pattern better in the 3" many feel than in 3.5".I agree with this i get far superior patterns and good clean kills with the 3" loads.Less recoil too!!

Thats if i am not loading my own.My own #1shot 37g load will prove better i suspect

100% Agree 👍

3" cartridges are far far superior price wise shoulder wise and performance wise.

The 3" mammoths are terrible, far better 3" steel out there, on the other hand the 3.5" are unbeatable!

Wow, I use them as my principle wildfowling cart, why do you think they are terrible and what do you think are better?

Lyevale shouldn't be in your best list......lol

I use and like both the 3" and 3:1/2" mammoths. Never tried eley lightening though, never managed to get any of those.

Don't bother they're not as fast as they say and are louder than gamebore. Kick like a mule seems more of a fast slap where gamebore are more of a shove and the muzzle flip is noticeable.

As I shoot the M2 at crows and pigeons and will take it clay shooting a SBE3 wouldn't suit being an all rounder.

Don't bother they're not as fast as they say and are louder than gamebore. Kick like a mule seems more of a fast slap where gamebore are more of a shove and the muzzle flip is noticeable.

As I shoot the M2 at crows and pigeons and will take it clay shooting a SBE3 wouldn't suit being an all rounder.

Ok,thanks for that figgy, as for sbe3,they look tempting,indeed they do........

Has anyone tried b&p valley steel 33gram no3, gonna try them this season,been shooting gamebore last 3 years but like the sound of the b&p speed

Not the nr 3 i have shot the nr 4 and the bb. I wasnt impressed... mireage t4. 35gr steel is also a good cartridge

Not the nr 3 i have shot the nr 4 and the bb. I wasnt impressed... mirage clever t4. 35gr steel is also a good cartridge