Brexit - merged threads

scouser

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

You know the impression I got, and Ive seen plenty of the same 'type' ?
Some one came up to her on her campus / college and said here you go, heres a sign and a crisp £20, go forth and demonstrate.

When she was asked a straight forward question, she floundered, and didnt really have an answer , she lacked the conviction.

This sort of thing is very prevalent in the US , paid protesters, trying to influence.

To see it happen here is sickening, when you hear of anti Brexit marches having buses laid on from various parts of the country, paid for by ??

Soros?

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

got my poll card today......................

for the time we have left in the eu parliament can a brexit party make any difference ?

Yes! It keeps the pressure up!

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, pinfireman said:

Soros?

Surely not ? :whistling:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/feb/11/george-soros-best-for-britain-pro-eu-100000

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6481241/anti-brexit-group-backed-by-billionaire-george-soros-lines-up-40-mps-for-campaign-to-hold-second-referendum-and-keep-us-in-eu/

I dont think there is any question, he funds anti Brexit groups via his various 'open' foundations.
He  most certainly funded, and continues to fund antifa and BLM.
He was funding the migrant ships in the Med, and there is plenty of evidence migrant/refugee groups from Syria to Mexico were receiving cash from mysterious 'benefactors' believed to be soros owned 'charities'

The man sows discourse and division, thats what makes him money, he has more or less admitted it.

On 05/05/2019 at 20:50, Mice! said:

We would end up with a party that doesn't want to be in charge but would take us out of Europe, fair enough 

👍

20 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Sorry, doesn't work for me either now, says its been removed. 

It was a daft student with a placard saying 'Conservatives Out, immigrants IN!, telling the reporter how the best thing that the EU gives us is the NHS 🙄

Found another link, it's a classic. 

Never done a days work and never likely to.

29 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

BUT. I have to ask, do we need the VERY expensive corrupt organisation called the EU in order for all of those fine people to come and work here.  I am absolutely sure they would be made welcome after we leave but at least we could get rid of the hangers on, thieves and robbers who have free access.  The whole point of free ranging access was to mix everyone up and destroy the Nation States, well I am afraid their plans have failed as it is very likely to go in the oppsite direction as Extreme Nationalism is already raising it's ugly head across Europe.

A number of us predicted this 12 to 15yrs ago and the EU is disintegrated before our eyes.  If you cannot see it happening then you must look at life through rose tinted glasses.

Than heavens we never joined the euro.

If we alow our home grown hangers on to have free access then its the same for eu hangers on. Stop it for our own and you stop it for all. Hangers on is a home grown problem. 

Whilst i am sure high skilled workers would be welcome, its missing the point. The flexibility of labour transfer is key for business. Introduce delay, red tape, and unecertainty and you burden business and reduce efficiency. 

If you think we can bring back the past you are mistaken. Those that resist change will be left behind. 

16 minutes ago, oowee said:

If we alow our home grown hangers on to have free access then its the same for eu hangers on. Stop it for our own and you stop it for all. Hangers on is a home grown problem. 

Whilst i am sure high skilled workers would be welcome, its missing the point. The flexibility of labour transfer is key for business. Introduce delay, red tape, and unecertainty and you burden business and reduce efficiency. 

If you think we can bring back the past you are mistaken. Those that resist change will be left behind. 

So encourage EU workers to enter the UK, without control (no red tape) undecutting UK workers wages, so business owners can get rich by making more profit, whilst UK workers live in temporary accommodation (if they're lucky?) and queue at the local food bank to feed their families?.......sounds like a plan!🥂

23 minutes ago, oowee said:

If we alow our home grown hangers on to have free access then its the same for eu hangers on.

No its not, they can 'hang on' in their own country, if we deny access to ours.

24 minutes ago, oowee said:

Stop it for our own and you stop it for all. Hangers on is a home grown problem. 

So tell me, what is the benefits system like in Eastern Europe these days ?

26 minutes ago, oowee said:

Why is it missing the point ?

We dont want more cleaners and car washes, we want high skilled TAX PAYING migrants, not people who take more out the system than they put in.

28 minutes ago, oowee said:

Who said anything about bringing back the past ?
We want to go forward, and the people resisting change , are the remainers who want to stay in this same sad old failing system called the EU.

Fresh from the revelation that the Electoral Commission have blown almost half a million pounds of taxpayers’ money trying to fight Brexit campaigner Darren Grimes over a £20,000 fine for a minor administrative error, Guido has learned that they have claimed a staggering £36,000 in printing costs alone. What have they been printing on – gold-edged vellum?

Assuming they did just use normal office paper, at a conservative estimate of 5p per sheet that adds up to a gobsmacking 720,000 sheets of paper. That’s almost 100 trees that have been cut down in their vindictive pursuit of a single 25-year old Brexit campaigner…

The Electoral Commission.....Not fit for purpose!

Thumbnail

Source ; Guido Fawkes

Edited by pinfireman

All you need to know about European Union bureaucracy -

Pythagorean Theorem - 24 words
Lord's Prayer - 66 words
Archimedes' Principle - 67 words
10 Commandments - 179 words
Gettysburg Address - 286 words
US Declaration of Independence - 1300 words
US Constitution, with all 27 Amendments - 7818 words

EU regulations on the sale of cabbage - 26911 words!!!!

The Government have finally confirmed the least surprising political news in some time – that European Parliament Elections will go ahead. David Lidington confirmed that there would not be enough time to complete the ratification of Brexit before 23rd May. There wasn’t a single person outside Downing Street who believed there was…

Source : Guido Fawkes

However, there may be time to  ratify the stitch up BEFORE the MEPS can  be sworn in.............

3 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Surely not ? :whistling:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/feb/11/george-soros-best-for-britain-pro-eu-100000

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6481241/anti-brexit-group-backed-by-billionaire-george-soros-lines-up-40-mps-for-campaign-to-hold-second-referendum-and-keep-us-in-eu/

I dont think there is any question, he funds anti Brexit groups via his various 'open' foundations.
He  most certainly funded, and continues to fund antifa and BLM.
He was funding the migrant ships in the Med, and there is plenty of evidence migrant/refugee groups from Syria to Mexico were receiving cash from mysterious 'benefactors' believed to be soros owned 'charities'

The man sows discourse and division, thats what makes him money, he has more or less admitted it.

Apparently, he has a very interesting past, as a young man....................:whistling:

2 hours ago, Gordon R said:

oowee - another opinion peddled as fact. Delay and red tape is what the EU is all about.

It,s what the British Civil Service is all about, too! No wonder they are in cahoots with Brussels! 

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

No its not, they can 'hang on' in their own country, if we deny access to ours.

So tell me, what is the benefits system like in Eastern Europe these days ?

Why is it missing the point ?

We dont want more cleaners and car washes, we want high skilled TAX PAYING migrants, not people who take more out the system than they put in.

Who said anything about bringing back the past ?
We want to go forward, and the people resisting change , are the remainers who want to stay in this same sad old failing system called the EU.

You missed out the pizza delivery guys, and mini cab drivers............and what do they ALL have in common? They do not take plastic or cheques, only cash! 

For every 100 that came here, of all sexes and ages, how many (as a percentage) were "highly skilled" ? 

54 minutes ago, pinfireman said:

All you need to know about European Union bureaucracy -

Pythagorean Theorem - 24 words
Lord's Prayer - 66 words
Archimedes' Principle - 67 words
10 Commandments - 179 words
Gettysburg Address - 286 words
US Declaration of Independence - 1300 words
US Constitution, with all 27 Amendments - 7818 words

EU regulations on the sale of cabbage - 26911 words!!!!

Sounds stupidly right for the bunch of tossers on the continent.

4 hours ago, pinfireman said:

You missed out the pizza delivery guys, and mini cab drivers............and what do they ALL have in common? They do not take plastic or cheques, only cash! 

For every 100 that came here, of all sexes and ages, how many (as a percentage) were "highly skilled" ? 

How many pay tax? How many are claiming child benefit for kids back in their home country? how many are sending money out of the country? BUT ITS OUR STUPID FAULT for letting them. 

Edited by Vince Green

17 hours ago, oowee said:

Can agree about our home grown, why it's been allowed to go on for so long is testamant to the idiocy of our MP's but criminal insanity to allow outsiders to plunder without contribution shows utter contempt.

With regard to your view on flexibility of labour, why do we need to be just another star on that blue flag to succeed. You and I know that any form of access can be as easy or made as difficult as desired by those in charge? A convenient way to waste billions too.

5 hours ago, old man said:

Can agree about our home grown, why it's been allowed to go on for so long is testamant to the idiocy of our MP's but criminal insanity to allow outsiders to plunder without contribution shows utter contempt.

With regard to your view on flexibility of labour, why do we need to be just another star on that blue flag to succeed. You and I know that any form of access can be as easy or made as difficult as desired by those in charge? A convenient way to waste billions too.

Because we pay for free trade in services. Something no trade agreement will provide and where we have a positive position.  

D6DU3SQXkAEMB8Y-e1557326742685-540x644.jpg?resize=540%2C644&ssl=1

JEWISH BREXIT PARTY CANDIDATE,S BUSINESS VANDALISED WITH GIANT SWASTIKA!

Lance Forman, a top Brexit Party MEP candidate and owner of H. Forman and Son smokehouse, has had his business vandalised by vile anti-Semitic graffiti. Forman’s father is a holocaust survivor who fled Germany after the war and his great grandfather fled the anti-Semitic pogroms in Russia. That he now has to face this is beyond horrific.

Politicians of all colours should be condemning this.

Source: Guido Fawkes

4 hours ago, oowee said:

Because we pay for free trade in services. Something no trade agreement will provide and where we have a positive position.  

So we pay to trade freely ?  makes sense :)    Free trade has never really been free has it 

7 hours ago, oowee said:

You try going to France, or Germany to claim benefits or even get a job or set up a business. 

31 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Great statement Vince, I have, have you !

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for benefits I can tell you  won't get them, but what you do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills you have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make you very desirable for developed countries like France and Germany . If we get a clean Brexit now, that  will not be the end of it. They will still look for you, they will still employ you, but if they don't, you will still have a job here in Blighty, we will find you and we will employ you! 

😂

1 hour ago, Jaymo said:

Great statement Vince, I have, have you !

Not personally but I have had family members living in Germany, my stepdaughter's father was German,  and my friend tried to retire to france a few years back and set up a business as a battlefield tour guide. Both have experience of negative red tape from the countries that suggests to me that they don't embrace free movement the way we have for their citizens

Edited by Vince Green

18 hours ago, oowee said:

Mm, that's something we are very good at, paying out with usually a negative position.