Why wait till later in life to come out

figgy

hello, i am sure this has happened with a lot of Men and Ladies all over the UK,  being someone in the entertainment business like him will have consequences, yes i think his family will be devastated more so the children but i hope it all works out ok, as for him and others on morning shows i switch off 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It never takes them long for all Micky taking pics. Wife just showed me one off her FB where he had bern eating some sort of chocolate desert. Always going to happen.

Seems odd to.me that he didn't know he was gay and only changed later in life. Thought it was the way you were born. He'd have been better off saying he is bi-sexual, would explain his family life and marriage. 

Edited by figgy

13 minutes ago, southeastpete said:

I read his statement, and it read to me as if he didn’t know he was gay, or become gay until more recently.

so i don’t think he married and had kids knowing he was really gay...

making excuses is what i expect from people selfish enough to make their children pay for what they want your word is your bond break it and you show people everything they need to know about you 

2 minutes ago, figgy said:

It never takes them long for all Micky taking pics. Wife just showed me one off her FB where he had bern eating some sort of chocolate desert. Always going to happen.

Seems odd to.me that he didn't know he was gay and only changed later in life. Thought it was the way you were born. He'd have been better off saying he is bi-sexual, would explain his family life and marriage. 

Probably got into the clay after taking coke and poppers! It will be Liniker next.

Can't see her sharing a home with him now. There has been a few who have done the same. Anna Richardson off naked attraction, she was married untill she fell for Sue Perkins.  

I hope he doesn't go all camp now he's out. Couldn't care less what sexuality they are but no need for all the ridiculous campness they think is ok. 

My wife has commented a few times when gay presenters have said something that if a man said about a woman, there would be an outcry.

This Morning with Holly and Philipa.

Edited by figgy

6 minutes ago, figgy said:

Can't see her sharing a home with him now. There has been a few who have done the same. Anna Richardson off naked attraction, she was married untill she fell for Sue Perkins.  

I hope he doesn't go all camp now he's out. Couldn't care less what sexuality they are but no need for all the ridiculous campness they think is ok. 

My wife has commented a few times when gay presenters have said something that if a man said about a woman, there would be an outcry.

This Morning with Holly and Philips.

Surely you meant can't get any more camp!

I think he could, think Julian Clarey or Little Britain. 

I bet Fat Sarah is responsible for more turns than most. 

One day Lin will think I'll have a look on this forum. Mel will end up A&E

Ditchy has been quiet, wonder if he's topping up in red before he comments.

Edited by figgy

27 minutes ago, clangerman said:

making excuses is what i expect from people selfish enough to make their children pay for what they want your word is your bond break it and you show people everything they need to know about you 

I’m a bit more live and let live... lifes too short. I just feel sorry for all concerned.

Edited by southeastpete

8 minutes ago, figgy said:

I think he could, think Julian Clarey or Little Britain. 

I bet Fat Sarah is responsible for more turns than most. 

One day Lin will think I'll have a look on this forum. Mel will end up A&E

Ditchy has been quiet, wonder if he's topping up in red before he comments.

Well if Lin batters his face it might improve things!:w00t:

as long as I dont have to join in, Im not bothered what other people do,

mate of mine came out a couple of years back, he gets a ribbing, but all good natured,

his "friend" said one night, " if a bloke said his wife took it up the wrongun, everyone would be pleased for him"

thats not the point mate......