Caught it

Jacko3275

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/03/2020 at 15:11, KB1 said:

I agree…...

Apparently, he's staying in now, as a few more people got on his case.  It's worrying though, to think that many will have this same attitude towards the virus👎

We were told last week, if anyone who says their self isolating gets seen at the gym or b&q then you could be done for gross misconduct, how this fella can be as I'll as it sounds but nip the shops is beyond me.  Communication these days is so easy,  he could have anyone drop him some shopping off.

3 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Anyone with confirmed Corona virus happy to share their experience of the symptoms, it might help everyone know what to look out for.

One of the guys at work has been off sick for five weeks with a chest infection, it was confirmed yesterday that he had Corona virus,  he thinks that he picked it up from a lady in his village that was singing at a gig in Italy,  he said that he's been as rough as hell.  Luckily none of his family seem to have caught it.

Just now, mel b3 said:

One of the guys at work has been off sick for five weeks with a chest infection, it was confirmed yesterday that he had Corona virus,  he thinks that he picked it up from a lady in his village that was singing at a gig in Italy,  he said that he's been as rough as hell.  Luckily none of his family seem to have caught it.

Thanks for that 👍

On 22/03/2020 at 13:54, 12gauge82 said:

Anyone with confirmed Corona virus happy to share their experience of the symptoms, it might help everyone know what to look out for.

Cough sore throat bad headaches  and a high temp the cough was tickley one but no phlegm also you get out of breath if you do most things

1 hour ago, Jacko3275 said:

Cough sore throat bad headaches  and a high temp the cough was tickley one but no phlegm also you get out of breath if you do most things

Thank you very much for that. I think it's really helpful because everyone seems to get different combinations of symptoms and it helps everyone on here identify if they may have it, rather than just a normal cold

19 minutes ago, Bumble said:

I’ve had a persistent dry cough, out of breath/wheezing easily, headaches & feeling run down since Saturday. I’ve not had high temp yet, however, but am still on house arrest as a result. 

Good luck,hope it's only mild.

Edited by muncher

2 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

So the persistant cough, is that basically all the time? I seem to get a cough when I wake then now sat on sofa my chest is a bit tight. But through the day seem okay. 

Mine’s not all the time but does seem happen in episodes that last 5-10 mins at a time. No specific triggers that I’ve identified yet. 

4 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

Ah okay, sounds different to what I have. Joys of not knowing what to expect.. And know if it's that or something else 

That’s what’s irritating the missus & me. She’s got similar symptoms to me, but neither of us know if it’s something random or a dose of Covid. 

Just now, Bumble said:

That’s what’s irritating the missus & me. She’s got similar symptoms to me, but neither of us know if it’s something random or a dose of Covid. 

Mines more like I have flem and mucus at the back of my throat at times and won't clear.. But chest feels tight. Load of ****. Again the other half's had colds on and off this year I've not, so have I now got something... 

8 hours ago, Jacko3275 said:

I think the high temperature is the main one mine was up at 38.5 at on bit

From what I’ve read, the temperature is a common symptom, but not everybody infected gets it. In a way, I wish I would get the high temp though so it helps confirm what I’ve got.