Prince Charles got it!

NatureBoy

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DUNKS said:

Just lets hope he has not been near his dad. 

My first thoughts, wish them all the best in these dificult times.

1 minute ago, 12gauge82 said:

How did he get tested then?

Front line workers can't get a test yet he's got mild symptoms and gets a test.

Why's his life more important than anyone else's.

Outrageous!

Was that just your stomach rumbling?  NO! you acctually just said that out loud.  .

4 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Outrageous!

I understand  what your saying and agree with you , but with him been confirmed  with it will hopefully keep away from others and let others who have been in contact with him to isolate as well , we are trying to contain it , 

8 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Outrageous!

There’s private tests available, they have been this whole time for £170. 

As with everything in this country (and the world), the ones with the most money gets the best service. 

You can easily afford the test, you just have to own a massive tax dodging 'business' like the Duchy of Cornwall to get the dosh together first though. Quit whingeing about 'frontline staff' or, as they're known in certain circles, cannon fodder.

Edited by mick miller

36 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

I understand  what your saying and agree with you , but with him been confirmed  with it will hopefully keep away from others and let others who have been in contact with him to isolate as well , we are trying to contain it , 

Agreed, however he shouldn't get special treatment where life is concerned, unless you think that being rich and powerful makes your life more important than someone without money?

1 minute ago, Walker570 said:

...we'll keep the red flag flying here......  pathetic.

So explain to me why he should get tested over and above anyone else, the same goes for a long list of celebrities?

7 minutes ago, AVB said:

Then ring Jimmy Krankie up as she runs NHS in Scotland and ask her how come. 

I don't think it'd have much effect.

You got her number by any chance?

5 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Why can he get tested, when doctors and nurses who have mild symptoms and could otherwise return to work saving life, can't get a test?

That is outrageous

He is the future king.  At a human level, if being ideological, of course he is worth no more than anyone else, but let's live in the real world and set aside the faux outrage.

If nothing else using him as a totem of how the virus can spread anywhere, given that he is the future king, is incredibly worthwhile.

Just now, AVB said:

I don’t have her number. Her twitter account is either @JimmyKrankie or @nicolasturgeon. Not sure which. 

😂😂😂👍

On a serious note though. I still don't see anyone giving a sensible explanation as to why his life is worth more than everyone else

2 minutes ago, grrclark said:

He is the future king.  At a human level, if being ideological, of course he is worth no more than anyone else, but let's live in the real world and set aside the faux outrage.

If nothing else using him as a totem of how the virus can spread anywhere, given that he is the future king, is incredibly worthwhile.

I'd love to see you explain that to the relative of a loved one.

3 minutes ago, grrclark said:

Absolutely .