Gordon Brown calls for global government to tackle coronavirus

Danger-Mouse

18 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

If it helps rid us of this dammed virus  I belive yes we should all work together  to a better understanding and hopefully  a cure .

More likely they’d tell us to send all our ventilators and medical supplies over to France and Germany to “pool resources” ... whilst they look out for themselves. 

51 minutes ago, treetree said:

UK citizens on lockdown, police checkpoints stopping cars to demand to know why they are out. Now a call for global governance.

This is all starting to sound a little sinister.

Its been sounding sinister for a while, Russian Navy prowling about.

20200326_153433.jpg.928b13e5582c45d996299537fab889a9.jpg

A world government?? No thanks, New York Mayor asking for help on the news, from his own government?? 

7 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Its been sounding sinister for a while, Russian Navy prowling about.

20200326_153433.jpg.928b13e5582c45d996299537fab889a9.jpg

A world government?? No thanks, New York Mayor asking for help on the news, from his own government?? 

hello, i see that on the news, Russian ships in the English channel heading to the North sea, Navy on patrol.

1 hour ago, loriusgarrulus said:

All those UK Euro MP'S  have lost their gravy train.

Just think what they could charge on a Global Government expense sheet.

I'm not sure they've lost all the gravy just yet. There was talk yesterday that the MEPs would be able to claim their £300 a day attendance allowance despite not going into parliament.

7 hours ago, Mighty Ruler said:

I don’t pay any attention to what Gordon Brown says after he allegedly told the police to turn a blind eye to the grooming gangs.

Aye he wasn't that great a pm so why listen to him now . I remember him talking to a crowd at Rosyth Dockyard we will save your jobs this Naval base will never close and what happened 

He was at my work a while ago and his protection officers closed down the place and folk where asking who was the VIP and when you said Gordon Brown , Hes a VIP ? he has protection officers ?.